\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Your results will vary depending on the driver. Its hard to put down that power if u aint experienced
Yeah hard to mash the gas pedal down huh?

:nerd:

Jk but I did notice it’s a little difficult finding manual challengers. At least in my area I didn’t find many when I was car shopping but found a **** ton of manual mustangs and camaros

Yeah hard to mash the gas pedal down huh?

:nerd:

Jk but I did notice it’s a little difficult finding manual challengers. At least in my area I didn’t find many when I was car shopping but found a **** ton of manual mustangs and camaros

You cant just mash the gas in a 5.7 let alone a 6.4.

Torque is too high and the tires too skinny stock.

Launching a Dodge is hard as hell in comparison to other cars

i could be going 50 on the freeway in the slow lane
and mash to get over in the fast lane and STILL get wheel spin
and a lil tail wag

What's mazda's depreciation rate looking like these days? Looking to cop the 2017 and up CX-5 on the low

I live in Manhattan and surprisingly I have only gotten pulled over and ticketed for the windshield once in the almost 2 years that I have had it tinted.

Cops do not seem to notice I assume. lol

And in NJ and CT I cant get ticketed because the SRT is registered in NY.
smile.gif

How I get away with it most of the time? I have no idea. lol
Do you have a sunroof that you keep the shade open? That's how I get away with my current tint in NYC

For us Cali folks some exhaust mods will now be non correctable.

Some Exhaust Violations Not Correctable: One of the new changes provided by Assembly Bill 1924 is that a mandatory fine will be issued to anyone cited for a modified or excessively loud exhaust or muffler system. Previously, the driver or motorcyclist could avoid the fine by correcting the violation.

https://ktla.com/2018/12/17/chp-hig...d-run-helmet-use-exhaust-violations-and-more/

Some Exhaust Violations Not Correctable: One of the new changes provided by Assembly Bill 1924 is that a mandatory fine will be issued to anyone cited for a modified or excessively loud exhaust or muffler system. Previously, the driver or motorcyclist could avoid the fine by correcting the violation.

https://ktla.com/2018/12/17/chp-hig...d-run-helmet-use-exhaust-violations-and-more/
Outta all the **** wrong with the world
this is what law makers choose to try and fix

Do you have a sunroof that you keep the shade open? That's how I get away with my current tint in NYC

Quoting a post from 2012? Lol

I dont have that SRT anymore but I did have a moonroof on that one.

But in recent years NYPD has been going HAM on window tint tickets and other equipment tix.

I got 4 or 5 no front plate tix within a month on the hellcat and got like 3 tix for the windshield tint. So I ripped it off lol

How does one know what “excessively loud” means? Especially since nowadays cars come with active exhausts that are loud af in race mode. F Cali for all the bs laws though. I think i’d love to live there though minus the dumb laws I hear about.

Back
Top Bottom