\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

How does one know what “excessively loud” means? Especially since nowadays cars come with active exhausts that are loud af in race mode. F Cali for all the bs laws though. I think i’d love to live there though minus the dumb laws I hear about.
U don’t
It depends on how the cop feeling that day

Pretty sure I've heard about F-type SVRs getting tickets from cops that just don't know

In Cali of course *

Speaking of loud exhausts in cali, I was stopped at a light and a couple teens next to me in a hand me down z3 pulled up next to me. They were jokingly revving the 2.5L said "come on do it" so I just gave it some gas, but damn my **** sounded hella more aggressive...like it did more farting/popping than burbling (?). Sounded hella dope and I just heard em say "oh sweet Jesus" lol...I was low key worried tho. Hopefully it's just a cold weather e85 thing

Speaking of loud exhausts in cali, I was stopped at a light and a couple teens next to me in a hand me down z3 pulled up next to me. They were jokingly revving the 2.5L said "come on do it" so I just gave it some gas, but damn my **** sounded hella more aggressive...like it did more farting/popping than burbling (?). Sounded hella dope and I just heard em say "oh sweet Jesus" lol...I was low key worried tho. Hopefully it's just a cold weather e85 thing
Usually it pops more when you’re stopped in neutral.

What you driving?

My co-worker got his Mk.IV Supra sideswiped on the highway Saturday night. Feel bad for the guy cause that was his childhood dream car and it looked to be in good condition. :smh:

What you driving?
20181219_092507.jpg

My co-worker got his Mk.IV Supra sideswiped on the highway Saturday night. Feel bad for the guy cause that was his childhood dream car and it looked to be in good condition. :smh:

Cosmetic damage only? Repair might be expensive due to lack of parts but it can be repaired.

That sucks but it is about to get rebuilt on someone else's dime. I wish someone would sideswipe my MK3 or MR2. I wouldn't take back ownership until it felt perfect. LOL.

Cosmetic damage only? Repair might be expensive due to lack of parts but it can be repaired.
don't think so, there's damage to the rear passenger side. The wheel is broken, so I think all the suspension components back there took some damage.

That sucks but it is about to get rebuilt on someone else's dime. I wish someone would sideswipe my MK3 or MR2. I wouldn't take back ownership until it felt perfect. LOL.
It was a hit and run, he had a flat tire and pulled to the side on the highway. It happened late Saturday night, so there's a high chance the guy who hit his car was drunk.

don't think so, there's damage to the rear passenger side. The wheel is broken, so I think all the suspension components back there took some damage.

It was a hit and run, he had a flat tire and pulled to the side on the highway. It happened late Saturday night, so there's a high chance the guy who hit his car was drunk.
Ahhh when you said sideswiped I assumed they exchanged info and insurance was called. DAMN now that really SUCKS, now you know insurance is going to half *** it also.

Them “fix it” tickets are really up to the police officer in CA.

One time, I got pulled over for having “tints” on my car I was driving at the time. I had a bone stock IS300 straight from the factory with no mods and factory tints. The cop said the “tint” was too dark and that the CA laws require 90% of light to be able to pass through windows. Them windows wasn’t rvrn dark at all. :lol:

Bought them from a shady company that went out of business lol. I get a lot of compliments on em, but I never tell anybody the name cause they never sent me the center caps. I ain't promoting them even though it doesn't matter anymore...I'm still salty.

Back
Top Bottom