\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Ya it's a wild car. Especially for 1999. Only production car Shelby ever built completely.
IMG_20181220_150622.jpg

Talked my buddy Tony Stewart into letting me sell one of his cars. And hopefully more on the way soon.

This is his 99 Shelby Series 1. One of 249 production cars built. One of 20 that came supercharged. Has 326 original miles.

IMG_20181219_152834.jpg

IMG_20181219_150806.jpg

That 360 in the back tho...

index.jpg

Just seen a Urus while out doing some Christmas shopping. Tried to take a quick pic of it while pulling out the parking lot but it was dark and raining.

Joint is ridiculous in person. It’s ironically low key (his was blacked out) to be such a high end SUV. I almost didn’t notice it until I saw the front end. Joint is crazy nice but definitely small.

Felt like a broke boy pulling off after seeing it :smh: :lol:

Best suv with 3rd row for 20k and under? Was looking at the Nissan Rogue, pathfinder, explorer and maybe even a Tahoe if she can even drive it. She doesn’t really want a huge suv just something with a third row for kids

Best suv with 3rd row for 20k and under? Was looking at the Nissan Rogue, pathfinder, explorer and maybe even a Tahoe if she can even drive it. She doesn’t really want a huge suv just something with a third row for kids

Honda Pilot or Toyota Highlander

Nobody recommend da Durango? Im disappointed in yall
Looked at them too but idk about them being reliable since it would be a v6

My mom has a 2011 pathfinder that she bought brand new and she hasn’t had a single problem with it. I’m considering one but the new model is ugly af

Back
Top Bottom