\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

i guess they was hoping the chevy ss takes off
I guess, Lincoln pisses me off too, should have V8 options on the MKZ and when it was being produced the MKS. I know they make V6’s with just as much power but the sound of a V8 with exhaust is unmatched all my cars have dual exhaust and they are deep and loud

CPO, there was no charge

Thierry - Set goals and accomplish them brother, and then set higher ones, cause driving into that parking lots I saw R8s, Vettes, and a NSX that looked disgusting

I see 911s, R8s, DB11s, 488s, etc... everyday at work so that is def motivation :emoji_pray:

Man

Went to get my front 2 windows tinted to match the factory on my rav4. They told me they can do it but there’s new stricter laws here in MA about tints and I might have trouble passing inspection. Had me shook so I just went with 35%... **** is barely any different :smh:

my brother paid for it for Christmas, so I think I’m gonna take the $$ hit and go get them darker in the next couple weeks. Factory is 20% and I have 35% up front. **** is pointless and gets me kinda heated when I look at them :lol:

1EA919EC-65D9-4894-9022-40FDE5479E52.jpeg

This one looks worse than in person cause the suns coming in from that direction.. but still :smh:

073DBFBD-99C1-4382-8FE7-D78DE2485FF1.jpeg
509DF5EA-0090-4EF9-B36C-8F4D86A2171F.jpeg

Last edited:
The stock pirelli p zeros in had on my mustang sucked. I swapped them out for MPSS's at like 8k miles

Man

Went to get my front 2 windows tinted to match the factory on my rav4. They told me they can do it but there’s new stricter laws here in MA about tints and I might have trouble passing inspection. Had me shook so I just went with 35%... **** is barely any different :smh:

my brother paid for it for Christmas, so I think I’m gonna take the $$ hit and go get them darker in the next couple weeks. Factory is 20% and I have 35% up front. **** is pointless and gets me kinda heated when I look at them :lol:

This one looks worse than in person cause the suns coming in from that direction.. but still :smh:

F**K tint law's lol. If they can have 'em...why can't we? NY state did the same by includin the tint percentage into our annual inspection. I run 5% all around on my Challenger. I know someone who "hooks" it up for the inspection lol. On my Nissan I got 5% in the rear and I believe 35% upfront. When they pull me ova I jus show 'em my PBA card & my eye doctor's note that say's I have "extreme photophobia" lol and I'm good to go. In actuality, I have perfect 20/20 eagle vision but my doc is super chill so he hooked me up, once the cops see that note they don't bother any further

anyone here run Pirellis?

looking at getting a set of PZeros summer tires
Good tire, I prefer Michelin they tend to be the quietest tire for my cars. I had Pirellis on my Mark VIII for a couple summers, they were a good performing tire but too much road noise for my liking so I switched to the Michelin’s

PZeros are more in line with budget($190-230 a tire) for my RS, thanks for the input guys.

Michelins seem to be the top tire esp the Sport Cup 2s (ill wait til i get the SS for those)

F**K tint law's lol. If they can have 'em...why can't we? NY state did the same by includin the tint percentage into our annual inspection. I run 5% all around on my Challenger. I know someone who "hooks" it up for the inspection lol. On my Nissan I got 5% in the rear and I believe 35% upfront. When they pull me ova I jus show 'em my PBA card & my eye doctor's note that say's I have "extreme photophobia" lol and I'm good to go. In actuality, I have perfect 20/20 eagle vision but my doc is super chill so he hooked me up, once the cops see that note they don't bother any further

Man, I had to jump through hoops to get my inspection done. I have 30% on the back and 50% on the front on my Accord, and spots were still tripping. I went to like 6 different spots in BK and they didn’t even want to touch it. I finally went to a spot on Jerome Ave, and was in & out in 10 mins, no questions asked lol. It was a hassle though - the law is super wack.

Man

Rav is clean

Man, I had to jump through hoops to get my inspection done. I have 30% on the back and 50% on the front on my Accord, and spots were still tripping. I went to like 6 different spots in BK and they didn’t even want to touch it. I finally went to a spot on Jerome Ave, and was in & out in 10 mins, no questions asked lol. It was a hassle though - the law is super wack.
Yeah man it's hectic to get someone to pass you. I went to a spot near Qnz Criminal Court in 2017 and this Feb he refused to do it...said he gotta warning from DMV and no longer hooks it up...wackness. Luckily my boy has a close friend who owns a shop in Auberndale and gives me the hook-up. I will never remove my tints...I.don't care what the law says. Hopefully the shop you went to continue to do it lol and there's alot of shops in BK so someone is bound to do it lol. This tint law s**t is just another way for the gov't to take our hard earned money F them

Man

Damn no connects? You gotta go around asking.

My co-worker got his Mk.IV Supra sideswiped on the highway Saturday night. Feel bad for the guy cause that was his childhood dream car and it looked to be in good condition. :smh:
Those things going up and up on the market with other JDM's at the moment.

Man

35% over factory is like 28% if they are truly that strict. 50% over a factory window makes 35%.

I’m trying to convince my girl that buying a pilot is probably the smarter option but she’s stubborn and wants the explorer cause it “looks nicer” I mean it does but Now I’m stuck researching what years to avoid and what engines are the most reliable. Women :smh:

Back
Top Bottom