\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

What car do you have? I bought the CarPlay upgrade kit for 130 and am going to update my firmware and install the kit myself sometime soon. I have a 6 and it seems pretty easy if you’re good with cars
Oh, snap. Where did you buy the kit at? I have a ‘16 CX-5.

wait for da new explorer...joint gonna have a 400HP motor from da new aviator/MKZ/continental
Yeah for like 60k I bet :lol:
Pilot looks wayyy nicer than the Accord. Plus the 8 people seating is dope too. On the highway i get 25-27 mpg in my pops Pilot.
I’m not looking at accords. What year pilot is your pops? I’m not a fan of the last gen (2015 and under).

I went to test drive a 2015 explorer xlt 3.5 v6 today. I was surprised the interior felt kinda nice, the ride was smooth but felt slightly underpowered. Not really concerned About power though since i won’t be driving it often. Guess I’m just used to driving low cars but I actually kinda liked the explorer. I might cop but I’m still looking at a pilot and a Tahoe this weekend.

Yeah for like 60k I bet :lol:

I’m not looking at accords. What year pilot is your pops? I’m not a fan of the last gen (2015 and under).

I went to test drive a 2015 explorer xlt 3.5 v6 today. I was surprised the interior felt kinda nice, the ride was smooth but felt slightly underpowered. Not really concerned About power though since i won’t be driving it often. Guess I’m just used to driving low cars but I actually kinda liked the explorer. I might cop but I’m still looking at a pilot and a Tahoe this weekend.

He copped a 2016.
Yeah definitely dont get the previous gen

Was a joke ninja

Cant joke about da hemi wit ninja! Cmon man!! :lol:

Nice mach 1 at Cars n Coffee today. $300k into the build.
IMG_20181229_102138.jpg

IMG_20181229_100104.jpg
IMG_20181229_095934.jpg

IMG_20181229_132008_250.jpg

The most expensive ones like the Urus, Bentayga, and Aventador S were all cash so I'd imagine the others were as well. Not like he's hurting for money :lol:

Back
Top Bottom