\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

You right. I got confused with the wing on the back. Thought that was the pp2. Agreed though I think the pp1 has the best value performance wise

Yeah the extra wide tires and wheels look sweet but the compromises for a car that doesn't get any extra hp would be tough for me to swallow knowing I'd be on the streets all day

Yeah the extra wide tires and wheels look sweet but the compromises for a car that doesn't get any extra hp would be tough for me to swallow knowing I'd be on the streets all day
Well you get a bit more than just tires but it’s I get what you mean if you’re not going to the track then it’s really unnecessary

Tbh i dont have time and Mann im straight on racing kinda too.

Had a close family member get injured and someone else i knew pass away yesterday in a wreck they were together in the whip and just veering off the highway and im straight on hooliganism for a while.

Drive safe guys.

Met a dude with hellcat last night so beautiful. He drag raced it. And he bought a wrecked hellcat and is swapping it into a sxt challenger
There’s no point in putting a hellcat motor
In sxt
I mean yeah it fits but it’s not smart
With all the other things u would need
Also u making da hemi look bad :smh:

Thang calling my name but I'm gon keep enjoying no payments.
11b613f0a61a45ad8a7e916561b12464.jpg

Pp2 has wider wheels and just a little lip on the back sgamon sgamon still fire tho . Was reading about it the other day

You right. I got confused with the wing on the back. Thought that was the pp2. Agreed though I think the pp1 has the best value performance wise

Yup not a Pp2 just a PP1, can’t get the PP2 with the new 10 speed auto (which is awesome btw). I drive this into NYC for work so I couldn’t deal with a manual everyday. If it wasn’t a daily I would’ve scooped a 2017 GT350

Is there any truth?

Just kills me that old timers are firm on the no and dealers and new gen recommend and do it.
I changed my ATF myself and never had a problem.

Don't do a flush as it can cause problems. You can do a drain and fill or if you are more mechanically inclined, drop the pan and change the filter and purge the old fluid from the return feed on the cooler line

Hmm I’ll try to take some tonight when I am able to. It’s hard to capture how cool all the features it has and how the whole layout changes with the modes

Thanks for the video man, not a Ford fan but that is a pretty sweet dash. I really like the fact that is is ORIGINAL to, as far as I know at least. Perhaps a higher end car has it, and I am unaware.

Bruh that no payment life, whew like 3/4 more payments on my Tundra.

Think I’m gonna pay my car off. I reached my savings goals for 2018, thinking about just taking the $$ loss and paying it off and just start saving again

Back
Top Bottom