\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Young girls insurance emailed me today and said they’re sending an adjuster tomorrow to come look at my vehicle I’m not sure if that means their accepting responsibility or not
:nerd:

Young girls insurance emailed me today and said they’re sending an adjuster tomorrow to come look at my vehicle I’m not sure if that means their accepting responsibility or not
:nerd:

Ask the adjuster, don't see why he/she should lie to you.

https://www.kbb.com/new-cars/best-resale-value-awards/best-resale-top-10-cars/

The Tacoma has officially overtaken the Wrangler for the #1 spot for a vehicles that hold their value the best. With 3 of the top 5 cars all being from Toyota (Tacoma, Tundra, 4runner)

1. Toyota Tacoma
2. Jeep Wrangler
3. Toyota Tundra
4. GMC Sierra
5. Toyota 4runner
6. Chevrolet Silverado
7. Honda Ridgeline
8. Chevrolet Colorado
9. Ford F-Series
10. Porsche Macan

The Tacoma has officially overtaken the Wrangler for the #1 spot for a vehicles that hold their value the best. With 3 of the top 5 cars all being from Toyota (Tacoma, Tundra, 4runner)

1. Toyota Tacoma
2. Jeep Wrangler
3. Toyota Tundra
4. GMC Sierra
5. Toyota 4runner
6. Chevrolet Silverado
7. Honda Ridgeline
8. Chevrolet Colorado
9. Ford F-Series
10. Porsche Macan

No suprise there tbh.

Ridgeline tho? Lol wow

1. Toyota Tacoma
2. Jeep Wrangler
3. Toyota Tundra
4. GMC Sierra
5. Toyota 4runner
6. Chevrolet Silverado
7. Honda Ridgeline
8. Chevrolet Colorado
9. Ford F-Series
10. Porsche Macan

No Grand Cherokee?

Thats My Word Thats My Word titang545 titang545 Thank you both for the camera information. Final question, how are you guys managing the wires though apart from the power sources? Do you run them under the headliner and trim panels? I'm a bit hesitant to remove trim panels unless it's a necessary repair.

Had a bad experience on my VW Passat where I dropped the glovebox and it rattled like a MFer every time I accelerated no matter how many times I loosened/tightened it. Finally had to cover all contact points with a heavy duty felt to stop the damn thing from rattling.
I had to remove some plastic runner panels or whatever they are called to run the cables. All my cables are hidden.

tbh a ridgeline would probably work for 90% of the people that own other trucks :lol:

drove one once when i was moving stuff and it was great, very comfortable and easy to drive
Yeah the people that own them love them. Helps that they last forever too

They hold their value but not on Toyota level
Boy do I KNOW, wife has a Grand Cherokee newer than mine by one year. My Tundra has 25K more miles lower model and still has a higher value than her truck. Compared to Toyota Jeeps are terrible on value.

We just got this gem in stock. 1 owner, 4k miles. Someone send me a small loan asap plz

IMG_20190130_125913.jpg

IMG_20190130_125931.jpg

MVIMG_20190130_100711.jpg

I wish I got side swiped :lol:

IMG_8608.JPG
IMG_8610.JPG
IMG_8614.JPG

Extremely happy that everyone & myself are ok. Im hoping there's enough frame damage to total it out. Now the main question is STi, Type R, or Golf R?

Sheesh. Did they even try to brake?

You got GAP insurance? I am sure they will total that.

Was that on 495?

Back
Top Bottom