\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I wish I got side swiped :lol:

IMG_8608.JPG
IMG_8610.JPG
IMG_8614.JPG

Extremely happy that everyone & myself are ok. Im hoping there's enough frame damage to total it out. Now the main question is STi, Type R, or Golf R?
damn
glad u ok

Lol yup!

Hopefully gonna see what we can get out of insurance. Leaving NoVa hospital now. All good.
Oh you are in NoVa, good lord prepare for a blank check. We get so much money from accidents, enjoy. :D

Go ahead and make your way over to the cars websites you listed and start building them out. Because that is a done deal.

IMG_8608.JPG
IMG_8610.JPG
IMG_8614.JPG

Extremely happy that everyone & myself are ok. Im hoping there's enough frame damage to total it out. Now the main question is STi, Type R, or Golf R?
At least you’re good though.
I’d say either golf R or type R.

Sheesh. Did they even try to brake?

You got GAP insurance? I am sure they will total that.

Was that on 495?
I have GAP thru my insurance, but the value of the car is right around how much I owe. As long as they pay off my loan Im Gucci.

And it was on 210 Indian Head highway. I think the car two cars in front of me stopped short. Me & the car directly in front of me stopped in time not to hit anyone. Buddy in the Altima wasn't so lucky. Son said his airbag didn't even deploy, but he's good. What's funny is I have even more reason to hate Altima drivers now. They're always wylin :lol:

I have GAP thru my insurance, but the value of the car is right around how much I owe. As long as they pay off my loan Im Gucci.

And it was on 210 Indian Head highway. I think the car two cars in front of me stopped short. Me & the car directly in front of me stopped in time not to hit anyone. Buddy in the Altima wasn't so lucky. Son said his airbag didn't even deploy, but he's good. What's funny is I have even more reason to hate Altima drivers now. They're always wylin :lol:
First car was a 97 Altima back in the early 2000's. I loved that car, had them 18's. :rofl::rofl:
47378654_10215519090743864_5347751066869956608_n.jpg

Agreed , altama and accord drivers are the worse! Whipping them poor lil 4 bangers like a V10. I bet they lead the charts in car accidents . To lazy to google that

IMG_8608.JPG
IMG_8610.JPG
IMG_8614.JPG

2020 should be the new model for the Sti.
At least you’re good though.
I’d say either golf R or type R.
Golf R has nice interior with performance. Type R would depend on how much dealerships are currently asking. Charging rape prices when they first came out. I love my WRX but waiting until they remodel the Sti in 20/21. Having AWD makes you not want to drive anything else in the winter if you get snow.

nah
them damn tesla drivers are worse
the snobbery is just :smh:
It's the ones with the cheap Teslas too

Was getting tires on a car at work the other day and Joe Tesla model 3 driver was in there arguing with the guy at the counter about the tires they are allowed to put on it. Like a petulant little child and then finally stormed out after 10 minutes of yelling

Back
Top Bottom