\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

It's the ones with the cheap Teslas too

Was getting tires on a car at work the other day and Joe Tesla model 3 driver was in there arguing with the guy at the counter about the tires they are allowed to put on it. Like a petulant little child and then finally stormed out after 10 minutes of yelling
If you don't like dudes suggestion on tires tell them what you want. They don't work out it is on you, dude was an idiot.

Oh I know I had the 14 S5 my coworker had the 14 RS5 when it was still a 2 door and a V8. However that price tag.

True I always felt this is what kept AUDI from being in the in crowd was price point. Think about it most people that can afford that price usually opt for cheaper faster same reliability cars.

They BYKE

Those DAMN cars I thought Will Smith had one in Bad Boys 2 but he had a Buick concept car. I know Travolta had one in Swordfish.
hqdefault.jpg

Thinking of putting a deposit down on a Taycan but will probably wait a year or two for them to work the bugs out

Ya the Taycan hype is unworldlt very rarely do entirely new platforms roll out smoothly. Took my little deposit back :lol: thinking about getting an F type or another 5er cause I can’t let em go. We’ll see how my next week shakes out

Taycan wait list is pushing 2 years at this point. My local dealer has over 100 deposits. Personally, I don't get the hype.

Anybody here ever owned an F-150? I’ve been looking into the 2011-2014 fx2 with the 5.0 a dealer offered me a 2010 for a good price and low miles but it’s the 5.4. Was wondering if it’s worth getting the older engine or if I’m missing out on the 5.0

Anybody here ever owned an F-150? I’ve been looking into the 2011-2014 fx2 with the 5.0 a dealer offered me a 2010 for a good price and low miles but it’s the 5.4. Was wondering if it’s worth getting the older engine or if I’m missing out on the 5.0

I got a 2006 with the 5.4 at about 113000 miles so far.

Engine (knock on wood)
Has been fine so far biggest expense as u know since ur a Ford owner is the spark plug and coil change.
What's the price difference? If the price difference isn't too substantial I would recommend the 5.0 due to the 5.0 coming with most likely I think the 6speed auto.

Also the 5.0 makes heaps more power than the 5.4 and I think is probably more efficient.

Taycan wait list is pushing 2 years at this point. My local dealer has over 100 deposits. Personally, I don't get the hype.

It won’t be that long w the production ramp up, the people that were just speculating trying to make a dollar off reserve spots, and the people who are just reserving w no real aspiration to actually follow through on a purchase. Just like w Tesla. If I had to guesstimate about 25-30% of those are going to fall off in combination w production increase it shouldn’t be a hassle at all to get one

not feeling the back end

Backend is the weakest for me, looks very wide with not a lot of detail. Need to trim some of the size back or something.

They need to drop that Camaro rear design language across all their designs.

I understand why they're going with the mid-engine layout but it just feels off on a Corvette. Maybe they could've created a new vehicle and dropped the price of the Corvette?

I got a 2006 with the 5.4 at about 113000 miles so far.

Engine (knock on wood)
Has been fine so far biggest expense as u know since ur a Ford owner is the spark plug and coil change.
What's the price difference? If the price difference isn't too substantial I would recommend the 5.0 due to the 5.0 coming with most likely I think the 6speed auto.

Also the 5.0 makes heaps more power than the 5.4 and I think is probably more efficient.
This one is 17k with 70k miles. The newer fx2s are in the 20s with that mileage. The plan was to just get a regular 5.0 xlt for about 17k and just color match the bumper and grill myself but then the fx2 popped up. It’s really just an appearance package and leather.

Back
Top Bottom