\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I wonder if they would ever consider making a Hellcat or demon version of that. I guess at that size their wouldn't be a large market?

Dart was cancelled in the 2016 model year. Nobody bought the **** cause they didn't know how and who to market it to, as well as having way too many trims, and the best model not being readily available. They had plans for the SRT version that I posted

lQHAyf9.png

lol wtf

also apparently huge reliability problems (FCA).

it looks like they wanted to compete with corolla and civic

then they realized they had to compete with two of the best selling cars ever made.

Dart was cancelled in the 2016 model year. Nobody bought the **** cause they didn't know how and who to market it to, as well as having way too many trims, and the best model not being readily available. They had plans for the SRT version that I posted
shoulda marketed to the college kids
cheap and fast srt version woulda been :pimp:

Reminds me of the old Neon SRT, a cheaper alternative to anyone who wanted a Evo or Sti.

Had to renew my license today and it was $50 :smh::smh::smh: I swear last time I went it was like $22. Govt just coming up off us :smh:

things I wanna do to my car this year:

-Change the seats to leather. Or maybe go to a junkyard and find some nice ones. Rav4 shouldn’t be too hard to find
-might get my front windshield tinted after my inspection in April. If I’m gonna have trouble passing inspection I might as well enjoy for a year at least :lol:
-get led headlights and possibly install fog lights if it’s not too hard. My trim didn’t come with them
-id like to change my dashboard lights from blue to white but idk how big of a job that is

Repped
yo we need a nt car group chat on iMessage
i am down. or whats app
Da hemi chat
da hemichat
nawghtyhare nawghtyhare bro you gotta get the parts yourself and take it to an independent shop. And as far as the diff I drain and refill it every 8-10k. But I do racing every once in a while and drive the vehicle hard.
i drive my thing hard too, but no racing. maybe ill change it once i hit 50k

2EC08941-86AF-47FA-8E13-4251CB5849F7.jpeg

“Vipers are underrated”
what a beauty
loving it

What a decent price for a clear paint protection package. Guy told me 950 which includes full bumper, full hood , top of rear bumper, behind the 4 door handles and the 2 front windows tinted.

So the check engine light came on today on my toyota. Read the code and it came back that cylinder #2 is misfiring. Currently at 174,000 miles. Think it's time for a newer car

Now my question is, should I fix it and sell it or trade it in towards a newer car?

I have a camry with similar mileage and had this issue about a month ago, flashing check engine light and all. Changed out the spark plug for the misfiring cylinder and I was good, recommend you change out all of them just so you don't have to replace the rest later on. I recommend holding on to the car if you don't need the 3-4k, it's nice having a reliable backup. I have to replace the cat converter on mine though :smh:

Back
Top Bottom