\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I ended up changing all 4 ignition coils with new OEM ones I got on ebay.

I now need a new rear hub assembly since it's making noise :smh:

E8558578-DAE6-45DB-880C-A259E416A492.jpeg

Weekly startup

Cant wait to drive it!

I have just under 500 left to pay off my 15 accord. Paid it off in just under 3 years, phew! First and last time I ever buy a brand new car

It felt like a boat compared to my coupe. Probably something I’d grab with a family tho.

I get less motion sickness on actual boats. Would cop an older but comparable Lexus sedan just for the suspension upgrade

DAMN 16 years what were you driving before? Hell how much night and day was the car buying process?

Well, I have a 2003 Mazda6 that I bought brand new . I remember my mom going with me when I bought it. It was the first ever "Mazda 6" , so pretty much paid sticker on it. This time around I did plenty of homework and negotiated a fair deal. I'm pretty happy Selling the Mazda to a coworker, so I'll still see it every now and again, but I'll definitely miss it.

Mazda’s are slept on. My sister had a Mazda6. It was solid, then she traded it for a fully loaded new Mazda 3 this years. Super nice little hatch.

Mazda’s are slept on. My sister had a Mazda6. It was solid, then she traded it for a fully loaded new Mazda 3 this years. Super nice little hatch.
Sigh some how trying to secretly acquire a RX7 from a friend in Texas. I already know wife is going to give me the disappointed look, damn it I don't care. I will have to put it in storage once I do get it.
:smh:

78C5694A-2EC6-418E-A230-16BC160DDDBB.jpeg

Just got the whip back from my detailer. Got the entire front done with xpel w/ modesta coating on the entire car. Pretty happy with the whip. Low key kinda want the rs5 now but let me chill out lol
Saw your car's sister/brother today in our parking garage. Damn nardo gray is so nice. Had disabled vet plates.

Sigh some how trying to secretly acquire a RX7 from a friend in Texas. I already know wife is going to give me the disappointed look, damn it I don't care. I will have to put it in storage once I do get it.
:smh:

Get it!

I miss my fc so much man, I’d honestly take another over an fd.

I’d redline that thing like 20 times a day. :lol:

I had a full racing beat exhaust on it, so it was catless. Fireballs for days.

Get it!

I miss my fc so much man, I’d honestly take another over an fd.

I’d redline that thing like 20 times a day. :lol:

I had a full racing beat exhaust on it, so it was catless. Fireballs for days.
Weird they are starting to be the same price, FD certainly has the outliers but the fact FC's are starting to hold is funny.

It’s because they all got destroyed I think like 10 years ago when they were cheap enough for teens to buy.

Idk you basically gotta get an import if you want a clean one then have another stack of money in your hand for a rebuild. it’s a lot of money for something that used to be 5k tops for a clean one.

I might just cop a c5 vette for the low and mod tf out of it. That’s a good car for cheap power but you gotta deal with the stigma. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom