\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

The only thing different about the law is that the police won't give you a fix-it ticket, they'll just fine you. Otherwise, it's the same law that's been in existence.

Ya they sounds nasty. We had an F-Type R at the shop and it sounded insane with the exhaust flap opened. Thing hauled *** too.

i wouldnt call it hype, those who knew back then knew the deal. some people are just now catching on.

300ZX(t-top) or 3000GT VR4 would be my pick tho

japanese 90s is basically Murica 60s muscle car era

Ifs most definitely hype :lol:
Look at these insane prices for a low hp Japanese cars with terrible interiors and sub standard track capabilities (unless modified) its ridiculous

Ifs most definitely hype :lol:
Look at these insane prices for a low hp Japanese cars with terrible interiors and sub standard track capabilities (unless modified) its ridiculous
We gonna act line the performance of classic muscle cars isn't dog **** in today's world? They certainly can't turn worth a **** and most of them run the 1/4 mile slower than todays entry level sports sedans.

Performance is not the driving factor behind valuable collector cars

:lol:

Dude in their time nothing was touching Japanese cars. A 300zx is still fast by today’s standards and that car is almost 30 years old. Not only were they fast, they didn’t break.

Their interiors were fine. Compare them to a gm interior from the same era... I actually like old Japanese interiors, simple and laid out well.

20190411_170522.jpg

Catch can after 4700 miles

Hit 1 year with my car the other day

Been tracking my miles for work and did exactly 20,000 to the day :smh::smh:

Guess it makes sense though, did like 11,000 for work and the rest personal

4runner isnt Cutting it with 3 kids. Sequoia maybe an option. Not a fan of the pilots interior.

Any 3 row suv suggestions?

4runner isnt Cutting it with 3 kids. Sequoia maybe an option. Not a fan of the pilots interior.

Any 3 row suv suggestions?
Last year got my wife an Acadia.l, but that was mainly because she already had a gmc lease. I looked at pilot highlander and atlas. Out of the lot I thought atlas was best. It seemed bigger than the others and besides for the pilot the only one with 3 LATCH systems in the middle row. So if I were you I’d like at the atlas if Full size (Tahoe etc) are out of the question.

Isn’t there a three row option on the 4Runner

There is (limited and pro models) but they didn't have it stock. I got the trd off road. I assumed this would be good but itisnt.

My wifes having a field day today with the "i told you so's"

Last year got my wife an Acadia.l, but that was mainly because she already had a gmc lease. I looked at pilot highlander and atlas. Out of the lot I thought atlas was best. It seemed bigger than the others and besides for the pilot the only one with 3 LATCH systems in the middle row. So if I were you I’d like at the atlas if Full size (Tahoe etc) are out of the question.

I cant do gmc, might look at the atlas. Not really sold on Volkswagen reliability

i wouldnt call it hype, those who knew back then knew the deal. some people are just now catching on.

300ZX(t-top) or 3000GT VR4 would be my pick tho

japanese 90s is basically Murica 60s muscle car era

Best era of cars.

I’m taking a pulsar gtir or 300zx two seater.

And I love every minute of it, about 5/6 more mid 90's cars I want to get. Some are for collectibility some are just dream cars when I was younger.

I almost pulled the trigger on a 300zx at a dealership up in CT. It was like a used Corvette dealership so I was like something must be wrong with it. However at $4K I should have pulled the trigger. I am still looking online for possible steals online.

The weird thing is I don't see any cars from today outside of the obvious GTR that will be coveted in 20-25 years.

ZX on my hit list. 'member yall boys telling me about all the vacuum lines and cramped space on the TT joints. So im good with a N/A VG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom