\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

4Runner is smaller than a pilot/atlas, epecially for three car seats/kids. Also, I am a taller guy and was a passenger for a 7 hour ride with some friends in a 4Runner a few weeks ago and I had to sit shotgun. Couldn’t fit in the back comfortably. The pilot and atlas is much roomier in the second row, even the Acadia much more than 4Runner.

519C5489-25FC-4BD0-9CE7-7E38E5FF359B.jpeg
84CB0AB9-DF57-4BB8-A2EC-943A1F000C71.jpeg

Far right :nerd:

They in my city rn. Only Barret Jackson (West Palm Beach) auction i been too was 2012. Me and my brothers were watching it live on SPEED Channel. We saw the first Conv. C7 sell off for 1 milli flat. Joint was silver. After that my pops took us there, saw the car in person then looked around took pics etc.

It's just sooo sloooow
You know what... I wanted the Durango R/T because I need a family hauler but “needed” more power..

Who am I kidding?!

I live in brookyln and hop on the Jackie Robinson highway or belt parkway for only two exits..

There’s cops and speed cameras literally everywhere you can open up at..

And the pot holes.. good god smh

It has the right amount of pick up and go balanced with smoothness...

Speaking of potholes.. it handles bumps horribly... very noisy when you go over mild bumps. But once your on a straight street.. it’s butter baby

Last edited:
You know what... I wanted the Durango R/T because I need a family hauler but “needed” more power..

Who am I kidding?!

I live in brookyln and hop on the Jackie Robinson highway or belt parkway for only two exits..

There’s cops and speed cameras literally everywhere you can open up at..

And the pot holes.. good god smh

It has the right amount of pick up and go balanced with smoothness...

Speaking of potholes.. it handles bumps horribly... very noisy when you go over mild bumps. But once your on a straight street.. it’s butter baby

Oh nah I wasn't talking about the cars power, I meant the infotainment.

4runner isnt Cutting it with 3 kids. Sequoia maybe an option. Not a fan of the pilots interior.

Any 3 row suv suggestions?
Acura MDX.. three seat belts in the second room and two latch’s in the third..
Oh nah I wasn't talking about the cars power, I meant the infotainment.

Ok ok. Its navigation is meh... most are trash compared to the Waze app and iPhone.

But I’ve gotten used to the two screen thing. Hated it and was the biggest turn off but it’s ok. Should’ve just thru a 11” dual screen and go the Lexus route but hey...

Today I said goodbye to my Camaro after 8 years. I love that car ... but, I'm glad to be in the position to jump up. Incredibly excited for summer.

Camaro2Corvette.jpeg
What state you in, the sky looks real ominous in the background.
Dude in a reddit sub said he sees manual R8's being that in the next 20 - 30 years.
Really I guess if nothing else is around but I always got the impressions they were slow for what you got.

Back
Top Bottom