\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

i went thru the same thing when i got my impala. dunno how all cars after like 2013 arnt push to start

so far the truck is getting about 21 MPG... better than my G37 used to get it haha

to be fair ive been leaving it in 2WD exclusively and not accelerating quickly but good to know as a commuter vehicle I should see 20+MPG

Did you end up adding push to start?

I didn’t even give a thought to the key but now this is really irritating. It’s a 2016 Subaru Outback great car besides this one thing. Adaptive cruise control makes long trips so much easier.

1E2B0A79-0F8F-4EB1-B2E0-45C195B2BB5E.jpeg

titang545 titang545
speakers are always the first thing i change. makes the biggest difference, esp if you add some sound deadening(less rattling)

i have a Rockford Fosgate P300 12" its pretty small/slim decent bass

Camaro, Challenger and Mustang should still have keys. Cranking that V8 needs that old school feel, not the same feel as starting a rental Altima

titang545 titang545
speakers are always the first thing i change. makes the biggest difference, esp if you add some sound deadening(less rattling)

i have a Rockford Fosgate P300 12" its pretty small/slim decent bass

Camaro, Challenger and Mustang should still have keys. Cranking that V8 needs that old school feel, not the same feel as starting a rental Altima
Man saw an amazing setup on a Tundra two years ago at SEMA. It wasn't crazy or anything just some nice Fosgate speakers. I need to find that picture.

I forgot how expensive batteries can be. Mine finally quit after being the oem battery. Got almost 5 years out of it.

Lexus makes you subscribe/pay for the built-in remote start :rolleyes

What's the longest you guys have ever waited for a car part? Wheels I ordered are going to take 3-4 months from Japan |l

i'm a lexus fanboi but some of their **** pisses me off.

you can actually remote start the car by pressing the lock button on the key fob three times and holding down the lock button on the third attempt, but once you open the door the car returns off....

?????????????

and a lot of features that are available in lower end beamers/audi/mb aren't even available in the high end lexus models and interior kind of outdated imho.

Last edited:

you can actually remote start the car by pressing the lock button on the key fob three times and holding down the lock button on the third attempt, but once you open the door the car returns off....

?????????????

and a lot of features that are available in lower end beamers/audi/mb aren't even available in the high end lexus models and interior kind of outdated imho.

The car turning off is annoying but its a safety feature to prevent theft since the car can be driven with no key.

Funny story - One time about a month after i got my IS300, i had to pick my girl up from her friends house after they left the bar. I was rolling up before i left and when i got out to wipe my shirt off, i put the key on top of my car and subsequently drove off with it there.

Got all the way to her friends house and back home. Upon arriving home, i realize my car wont lock when I press the handle button and my key is nowhere to be found. I searched my path leaving my apt complex, but being late night, a leather key fob was impossible to find.

The next morning we were going somewhere and my girl spotted the key in the road at a redlight. Had def been ran over, but i still use it to this day lol. Woulda been pissed if i had to drop $300 on a key right after getting th car lol

i dropped a challenger off my self loader tow truck and it got damaged right around that area lol......yes i paid to get it fixed obv.

What's the longest you guys have ever waited for a car part? Wheels I ordered are going to take 3-4 months from Japan |l

What did you get?

I dont have the trust or patience to order wheels and wait that long while someone is holding my money. I waited until my Volks were in stock before I bought them.

My cousin though. He waited about 3 months for his set of Volks.

?????????????

I agree about the Lexus interior, mainly the SUVs. Interior left a lot to be desired compared to German lux brands.

One thing I didn’t like about my vws in the past and my Audi now is lack of remote start. In the winter I would like to be able to start my car from my office and warm it up. The MB’s and bmws have it, I don’t get why Audi doesn’t.

What wheels you ordering can you post them or keeping them under wraps until they are on.
Brah.

Someone hit the Hemi in my work parking lot smh
They didn't even leave a note mane.

We have pretty big spots even with my truck I have room on both sides.

Look how much room I left .

People wilding man!
Sorry to hear man, suggest the dashcam man. I have the BlackVue, any impact and it starts recording.
What did you get?

I dont have the trust or patience to order wheels and wait that long while someone is holding my money. I waited until my Volks were in stock before I bought them.

My cousin though. He waited about 3 months for his set of Volks.
Ahh man that is the easy part man, set it and forget it. LMAO. I don't know how long but I am buying some Rotiform and I am just assuming they are going to take about 2/3 months to get built. If less I will be happy.

012276ED-D33D-42F7-B9A5-75B606D71A70.jpeg
E8914D6B-AB5A-4A3E-8111-E2A48728DBB7.jpeg
71BC51F8-CBBB-4EBC-A255-4443D50997D9.jpeg
Brah.

Someone hit the Hemi in my work parking lot smh
They didn't even leave a note mane.

We have pretty big spots even with my truck I have room on both sides.

Look how much room I left .

People wilding man!
Damn
Damage easily fixable though
Any cameras in ur parking lot
That’s why u need the disabled placard
I stay parking in disabled
Away from the ruckus

damn that sux, pretty worried about that happening to my truck tbh

i work right by a lawyers office on the beach and all these old *** ppl that shouldnt be driving come there for settlement on their beach houses

actually the more i think about it maybe itd be a good thing to get hit haha, hopefully im in the truck tho... "my neckkk, my backkk my neck and my backkk"

Back
Top Bottom