\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Damn
Damage easily fixable though
Any cameras in ur parking lot
That’s why u need the disabled placard
I stay parking in disabled
Away from the ruckus

I'm going to talk to the facilities people this morning Inshallah.

Man I wish I could finesse a disable placard.

damn that sux, pretty worried about that happening to my truck tbh

i work right by a lawyers office on the beach and all these old *** ppl that shouldnt be driving come there for settlement on their beach houses

actually the more i think about it maybe itd be a good thing to get hit haha, hopefully im in the truck tho... "my neckkk, my backkk my neck and my backkk"

I wish they hit my truck instead, the chrome bumpers probably wouldn't even scratch

I just feel disrespected. Like fam we work at the same company u just gunna hit and run? Smh

Couple quick flix from NYIAS

46C66391-FDAB-4E28-851E-D4845E835C4D.jpeg
91C70BBB-6702-4AE0-9439-69128F40A665.jpeg
9BC19AD4-F8D1-439C-8705-169C7E6DC0D0.jpeg
93E56FBD-1475-4655-A1EE-6DDC60257FDB.jpeg
C57ECBB7-C8C0-4947-A676-4E40463A4875.jpeg

Thinking about getting something new this year. Really want the 5.0 :evil:

Lexus trackpad/mouse might be the worst thing ever

The car turning off is annoying but its a safety feature to prevent theft since the car can be driven with no key.

but the car is already locked though cuz you're pressing the lock button and the only way I can open the car is if i have the keys next to me. i think it's silly.

Brah.

Someone hit the Hemi in my work parking lot smh
They didn't even leave a note mane.

We have pretty big spots even with my truck I have room on both sides.

Look how much room I left .

People wilding man!
People are the worst. Doesn't look too bad at least, hopefully it's an easy fix. Same **** happened to me last week in a parking lot, somebody backed into my bumper. No note either. Wasn't as bad as yours though.

20190415_121933.jpg

Luckily I was able to get it buffed out. Needed just a dab of touch up paint in one spot where it went deep, can't even tell now.

People are the worst. Doesn't look too bad at least, hopefully it's an easy fix. Same **** happened to me last week in a parking lot, somebody backed into my bumper. No note either. Wasn't as bad as yours though.

20190415_121933.jpg

Luckily I was able to get it buffed out. Needed just a dab of touch up paint in one spot where it went deep, can't even tell now.

Glad it was able to be fixed.

The thing is this is the second time it's happened.

Someone hit my back fender/ bumper but it isn't that bad I'm sure that can be buffed out so for it to happen the second time I'm like OK enough.

71BC51F8-CBBB-4EBC-A255-4443D50997D9.jpeg
Brah.

Someone hit the Hemi in my work parking lot smh
They didn't even leave a note mane.

We have pretty big spots even with my truck I have room on both sides.

Look how much room I left .

People wilding man!
Not blaming you, but you have to part further towards the middle man. Don't park by that light post man, I have seen one of those crash down at a Starbucks. If that light wasn't their you could have backed up more. Also if you were parked perhaps on the other side of that red car it is a smaller chance they will hit you. Again not blaming you but unfortunately we have to drive and park for other people because they lack intelligence. Glad to hear everything is better though.

So I drove into the shoerack in my garage and caused a pretty nasty dent on the front lip/splitter.. Luckily the bumper was unharmed.

I was quoted over 600 for a new one and the thing is made of plastic :stoneface:

I took the splitter to a bodyshop referred by my guy who did paintless dent repair on my old GTR and came out good as new for $150

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

So I drove into the shoerack in my garage and caused a pretty nasty dent on the front lip/splitter.. Luckily the bumper was unharmed.

I was quoted over 600 for a new one and the thing is made of plastic :stoneface:

I took the splitter to a bodyshop referred by my guy who did paintless dent repair on my old GTR and came out good as new for $150
So are you going to move the shoe rack now or hang a ball overhead where your car should stop at.

Back
Top Bottom