\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

The other cars you mentioned aren’t compared to the old cars because imo they stuck to their roots. The challenger had a huge gap and when it came back I don’t think many people were disappointed. Same with the other muscle cars. Imagine if they brought back the challenger but with no hemi. It would be getting the same hate that the Supra is getting
WHEW a Challenger with no hemi. I could only imagine.
gettyimages-2014797-1024x1024.jpg

Starting to think some of these dudes that hate the car that much were raised by F&F, Gran Turismo, Underground and Initial D. I am myself but. Naaah..
I was raised on Initial D and F&F, however my gripe is the early concept is way better than what we got. Toyota went the lazy route and went outside of the house for the engine, yet you spend millions on the LC. I think the market is even smaller for the LC versus a Supra. If this car was the evolution to the FT86 then fine.

i like the new supra, if i were in the market for a two seater i would definitely consider it. However, i would probably go with a cayman if i were shopping for something in thta class.

With the new Amg Gt 4 door coupe *whew* there were(are) just way to many redundancies.

Amg gt is the new flagship btw

They should've tossed the 5.7 liter toyota V8 in that thang. No one would complain then

yeah they would :lol:

i think people are jaded with the old supras

They don't like the MKV because it's not a MKIV in all the youtube videos where they push 1000+ hp with loud turbo noises and are destroying hypercars

C&D got a 3.8 sec 0-60, 12.3 quarter mile.

it is horse****. Look at what Acura did with the new NSX and what Nissan did when they brought back the GTR. Even if people dont prefer those over the 90s legends of those cars, there's no argument that they arent incredible cars. Then you got Toyota, bringing back the legendary Supra as a Scion FRS (another junk car) with BMW components, and not even BMW's good components LOL. ****, they couldnt even give the car a DCT tranmission? Thats pathetic. You got one trans option, automatic, and it aint even a Dual Clutch. Some sports car...

tbf, I think Honda and Nissan jumped into super car territory with the R35 and hybrid NSX.

They jumped a level, but it doesn't mean Toyota has to. They're also like 2-3x the price. Hell, the MKV cost pretty much the same price as it did in the 90s.

Last edited:
yeah they would :lol:

i think people are jaded with the old supras

They don't like the MKV because it's not a MKIV in all the youtube videos where they push 1000+ hp with loud turbo noises and are destroying hypercars

C&D got a 3.8 sec 0-60, 12.3 quarter mile.

tbf, I think Honda and Nissan jumped into super car territory with the R35 and hybrid NSX.

They jumped a level, but it doesn't mean Toyota has to. They're also like 2-3x the price. Hell, the MKV cost pretty much the same price as it did in the 90s.
It should cost less than the mkiv did in the 90s. Relatively compared to today's technology and performance the new supra is a worse car than the mkiv was back then

Anybody have recommendations for led headlights ? Trying to get some and change my rav4 ones

Idk if it’s worth spending on the more expensive ones vs the cheaper ones on eBay/amazon? Thoughts ?

Back
Top Bottom