\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Some dudes spend over 1rack on these rigs. I would get into if i had room for one. Subbed to a couple fools on youtube and im part of reddits iRacing and Sim racing subs.
OH yea. Alot more than that. That's about 1k in just monitors there. Another 2k in that PC which is about 1k less than it should have cost me. And then the fanatec wheel/pedals/shifter is another 1,800 or so.

That's cool you been keeping it up with it. I doubt you've seen any of the races I do cause as much as I love road racing I'm more into dirt racing (and also better at it). I'm one of 35 drivers with a Professional license for sprint cars which allows to run in the World Championship series that is officially sanctioned by iRacing and sponsored by the World of Outlaws. Here's a broadcast from last week's race if u wanna see what the dirt stuff is like. I'm in the 15 car.

You'll probably wanna skip to about the 46 minute mark to where the feature race starts (35 cars start the event but only 20 make the feature).

OH yea. Alot more than that. That's about 1k in just monitors there. Another 2k in that PC which is about 1k less than it should have cost me. And then the fanatec wheel/pedals/shifter is another 1,800 or so.

That's cool you been keeping it up with it. I doubt you've seen any of the races I do cause as much as I love road racing I'm more into dirt racing (and also better at it). I'm one of 35 drivers with a Professional license for sprint cars which allows to run in the World Championship series that is officially sanctioned by iRacing and sponsored by the World of Outlaws. Here's a broadcast from last week's race if u wanna see what the dirt stuff is like. I'm in the 15 car.

You'll probably wanna skip to about the 46 minute mark to where the feature race starts (35 cars start the event but only 20 make the feature).

Forsure G. Ill watch

Well im sure toyota will miss your money, since you wont be buying one. The *****ing and moaning about it is annoying, we get it.
Sigh here you go, if you don't like something people want to get in their feelings. I ain't know you were on the R&D team for the new Supra. If you annoyed then put me on the ignore list, we aren't obligated to like every car out.
Any chance of esports or pro gaming in the future for this or is it still in the early stages?

C91B75A0-BBBD-4933-A7EA-A19F110E70BA.jpeg
11668A02-94E5-40C6-8C3D-691F3CA21981.jpeg
50A8C62E-2E37-4F1E-9419-91BF1DD0C135.jpeg

Im feeling this m2 guys.

I wanna get one, see them used in the 40s

So many beautiful whips we in a beautiful era

Sigh here you go, if you don't like something people want to get in their feelings. I ain't know you were on the R&D team for the new Supra. If you annoyed then put me on the ignore list, we aren't obligated to like every car out.

Any chance of esports or pro gaming in the future for this or is it still in the early stages?

It's early but there's already a lot of money behind it and big actual race teams involved. On the Nascar side and the Road racing side as well. There's a Porsche iRacing cup now that's put on by Porsche with lots of money and opportunities. I get payed for sponsorship and also each race in the pro series has a payout for the top 3. End of the season there is 25k in cash distributed to the top 10 in points and prizes as well. Right now the dirt stuff is very new to iRacing. Nascar has been on iRacing for 10 years or so. The pro Nascar series has a lot more money. And teams like Hendrick motorsports, Joe Gibbs racing, etc are all participating.

Also a lot of people getting opportunities in real cars from it.

Can y'all give me tips on negotiating at a dealership? Plan on buying a 2018. I have my own financing in place with a big bank. These fools want to add 1000 to the internet price if I don't finance with them. They also want to charge a $900 reconditioning fee. Trying to get that waived. Car is a Mazda. They don't want to negotiate via email or phone. They want me to come in person to negotiate.

I am prepared to walk away. Open to ideas

Dont buy from them

They advertise cheaper to get u in the door then add a bunch of random fees.

Why not buy from private party?
Or find another legitimate dealership

Can y'all give me tips on negotiating at a dealership? Plan on buying a 2018. I have my own financing in place with a big bank. These fools want to add 1000 to the internet price if I don't finance with them. They also want to charge a $900 reconditioning fee. Trying to get that waived. Car is a Mazda. They don't want to negotiate via email or phone. They want me to come in person to negotiate.

Your last sentence is the answer. Don't get want you want, walk. They'll either fold and do it or they won't, and then you keep on down the road and go find another one. It's a 2018 so there's going to be plenty more of them out there. Someone will do the deal you want.

Yup stick to your guns. But get something in writing from a dealer and or your bank so they realize you're educated and prepared to buy. They'll cut the BS and try to make a deal if not and they let you walk. Try some more dealers. The idea is to get multiple places competing for your business. That's how your gunna get the best price

They’re more likely to waive things if you’re there in person and know you’re serious about buying. Once you’re there basically just play hard to get and don’t sign anything until they take the extra fees off. Don’t pay any kind of delivery or prep fees or any bs like that

Lol have you actually driven one? So terrible. And the one I drove was actually a GNX not just a grand national.

Make sure you're only negotiating the OTD price INCLUDING all fees and taxes. Also, don't tell them how you're paying until all the negotiating is done. They'll keep pressing you, but just tell them you're only intrested in discussing the OTD price including taxes and fees right now.

Also, you've got the right idea about being prepared to walk away. That's your greatest weapon.

What makes you say that? Asking outta curiosity. It looks above decent

Exterior looks are alright. Personally I’m not a fan of the rear end, it’s more deserving on a longer/wider body like the CLS.

Interior/engine are what’s bad. A lot of the interior is straight up hard plastic, not much finish or vinyl wrapping on it. Seats are stiff too. You can option them to fix some of that stuff but you’re getting in new C and even newish E class territory.

Engine is a noisy (in a bad way), turbo 4. It has decent torque but falls flat after that burst.

It's early but there's already a lot of money behind it and big actual race teams involved. On the Nascar side and the Road racing side as well. There's a Porsche iRacing cup now that's put on by Porsche with lots of money and opportunities. I get payed for sponsorship and also each race in the pro series has a payout for the top 3. End of the season there is 25k in cash distributed to the top 10 in points and prizes as well. Right now the dirt stuff is very new to iRacing. Nascar has been on iRacing for 10 years or so. The pro Nascar series has a lot more money. And teams like Hendrick motorsports, Joe Gibbs racing, etc are all participating.

Also a lot of people getting opportunities in real cars from it.
Damn man that is cool, you about to be the real life Cole Trickle.

If you don't mind sharing, what car it is? Are they the only dealer that has the car? How far away are competing Mazda dealers? Reach out to another Mazda dealer and basically play the two against each other.

nelson999 nelson999 really about that life :nthat:

C91B75A0-BBBD-4933-A7EA-A19F110E70BA.jpeg
11668A02-94E5-40C6-8C3D-691F3CA21981.jpeg
50A8C62E-2E37-4F1E-9419-91BF1DD0C135.jpeg

Im feeling this m2 guys.

I wanna get one, see them used in the 40s

So many beautiful whips we in a beautiful era

I want one of these badly--not even a Comp, the OG M2. Wrap it Nardo, paint the calipers yellow, and put an Akrapovic exhaust on it. Already have it envisioned.

Back
Top Bottom