\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

030D578D-D893-4E0A-98AA-9BBE7941F1E1.png

I wanna build a chally like this
Do it!

Anybody have recommendations for led headlights ? Trying to get some and change my rav4 ones

Idk if it’s worth spending on the more expensive ones vs the cheaper ones on eBay/amazon? Thoughts ?
Idk about LEDs but I have HIDs on my Maxima. Have you considered HID route? They're brighter than LEDs for sure

Yea Motorsport season in full effect. Wanna find a way to balance out watching cars race and watching dudes hit balls with bats now

Do not sleep on the B58 engine in the new Supra. Those things are making impressive numbers and it’s only a matter of time before you see downpipe and full e85 tuned Supras probably hurting some feelings :lol: Sidenote: Not even a huge fan of the car but the B58 performance speaks for itself.

I'm a M5 lover last fast car i owned was a Gen 1 CTS V and I have been in this game a looooong time street and track all up and down the east coast and I have never seen any B58 do nothing and i use to gap the hell out of z4's with that LS6.

^Rally drivers are talented af.

On the subject of racing do any of yall know about or have iRacing?

I've been on it for coming up on 2 years now and it's addicting as hell. Racing against real professional drivers on a daily basis from professional Nascar drivers to Indy car drivers, sprint car drivers, formula 1, v8 supercar drivers, IMSA professionals, the list goes on. Go through pretty much any pro driver's social media and I guarantee u will find that they use iRacing.

It's amazing how realistic it is especially when you get into the higher end wheel/pedal setups. Slowly keep upgrading my setup.

IMG_20190415_121645.jpg

I've been on it for coming up on 2 years now and it's addicting as hell. Racing against real professional drivers on a daily basis from professional Nascar drivers to Indy car drivers, sprint car drivers, formula 1, v8 supercar drivers, IMSA professionals, the list goes on. Go through pretty much any pro driver's social media and I guarantee u will find that they use iRacing.

It's amazing how realistic it is especially when you get into the higher end wheel/pedal setups. Slowly keep upgrading my setup.

IMG_20190415_121645.jpg

Gawt Damn that set up is :smokin

When yall gonna start going at nissan for keeping the same design of these for 12 yrs now?
Yeah man that is very disappointing that they still pushing that same body no major refresh in all this time.
Couple more pics

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190515144510435_COVER.jpg
What material is that on the door looks like some kind of crushed suede.
It's like bagels w/o cream cheese...unacceptable
Funny I don't eat cream cheese at all, but I know what you mean. Something about a staple in a car then not including it.

I'm a M5 lover last fast car i owned was a Gen 1 CTS V and I have been in this game a looooong time street and track all up and down the east coast and I have never seen any B58 do nothing and i use to gap the hell out of z4's with that LS6.
Look at m240i’s and see what they’re doing. No slouch for sure.

Interesting indeed, what does it feel like smooth to the touch or more coarse like a matte paint job. Kind of rough? If you can, can you take some closeups and PM me. I doubt everyone is as curious as I am.
Now that I check the window sticker they're actually calling it "satin chopped carbon" but it's the same stuff that's on the Huracan Performante, just not gloss clear over it. It's smooth to the touch.

This car MSRP was $303k, final price after options was $385k :sick:

car & driver got it at a 3.8 sec 0-60 and a 12.3 1/4, thats not good enough for you??

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a27456854/2020-toyota-supra-testing-acceleration-zero-to-60/
Actually if we are comparing apples to apples that isn't that good. The Camaro SS 1LE is at 4.1 and weighs 3746 versus 3372 in the Supra and running 3.8. Supra is also $10K more than the Camaro and $5K more than the Mustang GT.

By 100 mph, the Supra falls behind the Camaro SS 1LE and the M2, and, by 150 mph, the Supra is trailing those two by 1.5 and 3.2 seconds, respectively.

The article also says how middle of the road if not bottom of the pack the 0-100 numbers are to some of it's competition. At first glance yeah the 0-60 is nice but it only further highlights everything I DON'T like about this new Supra. It just feels like all smoke and mirrors, trying to cash in on the uninformed masses who don't do research, or trying to pull on the nostalgia strings. Nevermind the fact you can change gearing for faster acceleration but lower top speed but I don't know for a fact they did that.

https://www.motortrend.com/cars/che...-ford-mustang-gt-performance-pack-comparison/

IMG_20190415_121645.jpg

Some dudes spend over 1rack on these rigs. I would get into if i had room for one. Subbed to a couple fools on youtube and im part of reddits iRacing and Sim racing subs.

Actually if we are comparing apples to apples that isn't that good. The Camaro SS 1LE is at 4.1 and weighs 3746 versus 3372 in the Supra and running 3.8. Supra is also $10K more than the Camaro and $5K more than the Mustang GT.

By 100 mph, the Supra falls behind the Camaro SS 1LE and the M2, and, by 150 mph, the Supra is trailing those two by 1.5 and 3.2 seconds, respectively.

The article also says how middle of the road if not bottom of the pack the 0-100 numbers are to some of it's competition. At first glance yeah the 0-60 is nice but it only further highlights everything I DON'T like about this new Supra. It just feels like all smoke and mirrors, trying to cash in on the uninformed masses who don't do research, or trying to pull on the nostalgia strings. Nevermind the fact you can change gearing for faster acceleration but lower top speed but I don't know for a fact they did that.

https://www.motortrend.com/cars/che...-ford-mustang-gt-performance-pack-comparison/
Well im sure toyota will miss your money, since you wont be buying one. The *****ing and moaning about it is annoying, we get it.

Back
Top Bottom