\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

That front plate :smh:
Man I’d hate to have to get one
Lol tell me about it bro! Whenever I take pics I slide it under(forgot to in 1 pic). NY state & this stupid front plate law...HATE IT. In Cali, you guys required to have a front plate too right? Correct me if I'm wrong

Lol tell me about it bro! Whenever I take pics I slide it under(forgot to in 1 pic). NY state & this stupid front plate law...HATE IT. In Cali, you guys required to have a front plate too right? Correct me if I'm wrong
Yeah we suppose to have front plates
But they understand
And depending ain’t gonna just pull u over
For the plate
Never had a cop mention me not having a front plate
They mention how cool the color is on my car
Or slow down
Or whatever
But never trip off the plate
My front plate is actually in my trunk though
Where the spare would be

Went for an oil change than little cruise to tacobell & carvel lol.
20190626_203515.jpg
20190626_204358.jpg
20190626_204317.jpg
20190626_203557.jpg
20190626_203542.jpg
20190626_204312.jpg
20190626_204303.jpg
20190626_150632.jpg

No more hazy pics. :smokin :smokin

New phone, who dis.

Regarding those splitter covers, I've seen so many of them that I thought they were part of the design.

Had no idea they were removable.

But they understand
For the plate
Or slow down
Or whatever
Where the spare would be

Mines is in the trunk too .

But they understand
For the plate
Or slow down
Or whatever
Where the spare would be
Thats nice of the cops. The B5 blue is a positve distraction for them, good lol. Yeah smart to keep it in the trunk just incase you run into a cop that wants to atleast see you physically have the 2nd plate. I've driven with the plate tucked in & never got pulled over & even if I did I'd just untuck it. But, I stopped driving with it tucked in because the Scats have a low factory stance & the Show N Go is mounted on the bottom of the front lip. When I would drive and the springs would dip or any uneven road surfaces encountered would scrape the plate & once the entire thing came off when I let my brother drive it lol. Ever since then I've always left it untucked minus pics/carshows

Yeah here in VA we have to have a front plate, another of the long list of why we are thinking of buying a house in FL. Register it there and skip out on VA yearly taxes, tint as dark as I want, and no front plate.

I actually got pulled over for no plate and tint being to dark. I got out of the tint ticket by telling him I am in the process of moving to MD, and gave him mother in law's address.

Regarding those splitter covers, I've seen so many of them that I thought they were part of the design.

Had no idea they were removable.
Most people think they're part of the cars design lol even my coworkers asked me why don't you have yellow on your car in the bottom front? Im like nope, no yellow covers on mine. And yeah they're removable & should be removed ASAP before the rattling & dirt build up start doing opposite of what they were initially designed to do

One good thing about PA is no front plates.
I know PA folks must be thankful for that, I would. PA & the other few states that run only 1 plate, function just fine. Why can't every state follow suit & require only a rear plate? It's a $ making scheme I believe

Thats nice of the cops. The B5 blue is a positve distraction for them, good lol. Yeah smart to keep it in the trunk just incase you run into a cop that wants to atleast see you physically have the 2nd plate. I've driven with the plate tucked in & never got pulled over & even if I did I'd just untuck it. But, I stopped driving with it tucked in because the Scats have a low factory stance & the Show N Go is mounted on the bottom of the front lip. When I would drive and the springs would dip or any uneven road surfaces encountered would scrape the plate & once the entire thing came off when I let my brother drive it lol. Ever since then I've always left it untucked minus pics/carshows
Regarding that low clearance
The hellcat seems to do better with that
Is that cause of the adaptive suspension
They’re the same height or no???

Yeah here in VA we have to have a front plate, another of the long list of why we are thinking of buying a house in FL. Register it there and skip out on VA yearly taxes, tint as dark as I want, and no front plate.

I actually got pulled over for no plate and tint being to dark. I got out of the tint ticket by telling him I am in the process of moving to MD, and gave him mother in law's address.
Yeah thats crazy. My buddy moved out to VA & told me how theres a yearly vehicle tax there. My mind was blown, I never heard of "vehicle tax" tf is that? lol. FL you can have any tint % you want? Thats awesome...kinda need it there with all that sun. Send me some bomb *** keylime pie when you move out there :D

Regarding that low clearance
The hellcat seems to do better with that
Is that cause of the adaptive suspension
They’re the same height or no???
I believe all SRTs sit 1 inch lower. And yeah maybe the adaptive suspension has something to do with it. Line up both yours head-to-head & see the actual difference

Nypd cracks down on the no front plate

I had a cop on foot run up a packed Madison Ave to pull me over and ticket me for no plate.

Then at the end I was like Im not upset about the ticket but running up a packed madison ave is a little much dont you think?

His response: Well thats what they want us to do.

Then he walked away

138 bux for that ticket

Nypd cracks down on the no front plate

I had a cop on foot run up a packed Madison Ave to pull me over and ticket me for no plate.

Then at the end I was like Im not upset about the ticket but running up a packed madison ave is a little much dont you think?

His response: Well thats what they want us to do.

Then he walked away

138 bux for that ticket
Is it a point on ur license
Or nah

I hate some idiot before me put two holes in the front bumper for the front license when we live in a state that don’t even need that crap.... now one day I got to buy a whole new front bumper because if I remove the holder I have in it, the holes gonna show which beyond ugly.

Yeah thats crazy. My buddy moved out to VA & told me how theres a yearly vehicle tax there. My mind was blown, I never heard of "vehicle tax" tf is that? lol. FL you can have any tint % you want? Thats awesome...kinda need it there with all that sun. Send me some bomb *** keylime pie when you move out there :D
It’s a property tax

I hate some idiot before me put two holes in the front bumper for the front license when we live in a state that don’t even need that crap.... now one day I got to buy a whole new front bumper because if I remove the holder I have in it, the holes gonna show which beyond ugly.
I used to have my bumper drilled and license plate displayed. After the fender bender
When my bumper was redone they filled the holes and u cannot even tell there were holes

Back
Top Bottom