\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I used to have my bumper drilled and license plate displayed. After the fender bender
When my bumper was redone they filled the holes and u cannot even tell there were holes

Nice, I have to see if I can find someone to do that for my car, maybe the dealership can do it.

Last edited:
445A34BF-26D2-499E-B53B-8CEAC7F9828C.jpeg
E75E5888-6C09-44C3-83C8-EE4B018017EC.jpeg

tenor (9).gif

1ef5fdfc-2020-dodge-charger-widebody-82.jpg

Last edited:
The widebody looks great but no redeye motor, Im gonna pass and keep my 2016. If it had the redeye motor, a couple of mods and I’m in the 9’s. Would def have upgraded.

Now Im prob at 10.3. Im fine with it.

Dodge put the Redeye motor in it and I’ll go get one!

Ahhh yes the jelly shoes, daughter just had hers on this past weekend. I suppose they can't wear them in Texas, things would melt.
Nice, I have to see if I can find someone to do that for my car, maybe the dealership can do it.
No don't do that, have a bodyshop do it, they know what they are doing. Dealers aren't customed to doing bodywork even light bodywork.

Front plates aint bad if you can get something that flows with the car. I picked the one i have for that reason.

Now if you dont have the option of different color plates then its understandable. Seems like NY/NJ all yall can get is that yellow one?

That off to the side plate look is ugly imo though

Dodge will not sell widebody fender parts to you unless u provide documentation such as Vin and pictures of the damage to ur car.

Same way they don't just sell demon hoods to anyone.

Keeping it exclusive

Dodge will not sell widebody fender parts to you unless u provide documentation such as Vin and pictures of the damage to ur car.

Same way they don't just sell demon hoods to anyone.

Keeping it exclusive

Lol nothing about dodge is exclusive. You can get Chrysler products as easy as you can get herpes

I hate some idiot before me put two holes in the front bumper for the front license when we live in a state that don’t even need that crap.... now one day I got to buy a whole new front bumper because if I remove the holder I have in it, the holes gonna show which beyond ugly.
Maybe the guy before you lived in a state where it was required. Filling the holes in has got to be cheaper than buying a whole new bumper and painting it

We had to get my wife’s gmc dealer transferred from ny so it had front plates. I don’t know why they can’t come up with a better solution (like other brands) than drilling and riveting a bumper. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom