\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I know nothing about how to contract an STD as I use protection but OK.
Go try to buy an oem dodge demon hood and get back to me
Simple good search led to OEM hood for like 1800.
Kids in middle school or even earlier learn about these kind of things man you gotta educate
Your self about the Cooties

Nypd cracks down on the no front plate

I had a cop on foot run up a packed Madison Ave to pull me over and ticket me for no plate.

Then at the end I was like Im not upset about the ticket but running up a packed madison ave is a little much dont you think?

His response: Well thats what they want us to do.

Then he walked away

138 bux for that ticket
Oh yeahh I rmbr you mentioned that way back. Lmfao thats epic man. Runnin anywhere on foot in traffic is dangerous let alone mad house Madison smh. They'll do anything to issue drivers tickets

9D2EE66F-00EB-4242-8754-CDA110E25309.jpeg

BC6E6D0A-1D09-4F81-BFF9-8C286158E1E1.jpeg
5E879BF5-D4DC-48BE-ABE9-ECCC519C5D7A.jpeg
56C1F695-36BE-4A57-8A7E-967F0295F16F.jpeg
LEGIT BRO!!! Stay blessed fam! Pics are str8 :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Dodge will not sell widebody fender parts to you unless u provide documentation such as Vin and pictures of the damage to ur car.

Same way they don't just sell demon hoods to anyone.

Keeping it exclusive

You can get it.

Just have to pull some shady ****

My boy got a vin from a car from a friend who works at a dealer in LI then had a friend of his who is a cop give him a blank report he submitted to dodge saying it was stripped and then called asking questions. Eventually went back and forth and he got the widebody chally parts.

You can get em but its a pain.

But on the other hand theres a guy on hellcat.org who got the parts and he said he got them no problem. But I dont believe him. JeffL i think is his name on there

Front plates aint bad if you can get something that flows with the car. I picked the one i have for that reason.

Now if you dont have the option of different color plates then its understandable. Seems like NY/NJ all yall can get is that yellow one?

That off to the side plate look is ugly imo though
I guess for me and I'm sure most others, that front plate hinders the cars front end aesthetics. Puttin it on the side avoids drilling the bumper so it kinda works lol

You can get it.

My boy got a vin from a car from a friend who works at a dealer in LI then had a friend of his who is a cop give him a blank report he submitted to dodge saying it was stripped and then called asking questions. Eventually went back and forth and he got the widebody chally parts.

But on the other hand theres a guy on hellcat.org who got the parts and he said he got them no problem. But I dont believe him. JeffL i think is his name on there

Screenshot_20190627-173125_Chrome.jpg
Literally the first link that popped up.
There are other ways of getting one.
Would you consider throwing a widebody kit on your charger?

We had to get my wife’s gmc dealer transferred from ny so it had front plates. I don’t know why they can’t come up with a better solution (like other brands) than drilling and riveting a bumper. :lol:
Show N Go is the answer. Works on any car & you have the option for manual hand operation or the electronic powered one

Only reason I’d consider the challenger is cause it seats 5. Already have an suv so I can get myself a coupe now
Seats 5 normal sized adults. Me and my fam are all 6'3+/250lbs+. All 4 of us were squeezed in it yesterday & for my older brother to fit somewhat properly behind me I had to move my seat up like 7 inches(not the most comfy driving position). If you coppin a Chally & will have 4-5 occupants most of the time and your friends/fam are 6' and up...its going to be a tight & uncomfortable ride lol

What’s that wire going from your light to the hood?
Those are the hood pins & cables. The cable passes through a hole & the pin anchors it down. I had imitation ones before bit these are the real ones on it now. They have 0 function minus aesthetic purposes(same as JDM cars & their lil tow hook). 60s/70s muscle cars and Challengers had the hood pins & cables to anchor down the hood so it doesn't fly off under high speeds. From what I've read a lot of owners back then used to remove the factory hood latches & hood holding pillars or w.e. they're called for weight reduction to get quicker lap times @ the dragstrip. I try to add as much retro flavor as possible on my Challenger hence the louvers, hood pins/cables, pistol grip shifter

B5, plum crazy, sublime, maximum steel, and destroyer grey are out for next year.
Hellraisin (black eye), frostbite, and cinnamon stick to replace.

Just sucks to know the bumper @ one point in time had a drill go through it

Eh I don't mind.

It's cosmetic

You can get it.

Easy as getting herpes!!

We had to get my wife’s gmc dealer transferred from ny so it had front plates. I don’t know why they can’t come up with a better solution (like other brands) than drilling and riveting a bumper. :lol:

Audi came up with the best solution, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom