u seem jealous
#hemiboys ROLLOUT
CaringImaginaryCock-size_restricted.gif

MakeNTGreatAgain MakeNTGreatAgain
@ninjahood
@air spider 777
@zmaqbool
@hennessy co

Forgot to tell the chat but I finally bought my first car the other day and I went with...

Another ****ing 5 series(15 535) :lol:

driving luxury cars my entire life and all of a sudden I'm double parking in the back of lots now.

Get that JB4 tune. Did you get the M sport package?

What impresses you?

Which stock rear end can take 800/900 hp launching at the strip?
In curious to see who does make a strong factory rear end

Ran into a C7 Z06 heading home from work and pulled up next to him asking for a 60 roll. He was down so we got onto the expressway and we were dead even (only ran till around ~120 due to cars ahead). He was a manual with a passenger but after the run his passenger says,”That things quick man! How much do you have into it?” I told him it’s mainly a turbo and fueling besides bolt ons lol Felt good to see how the car did against it, I’m sure up top it definitely would’ve started to pull away but all in all proud of the car. At the next light he mentioned it was stock and decided to do a quick launch

track and strip are 2 different things
so which do u mean???
*Drag strip
What impresses you?

Which stock rear end can take 800/900 hp launching at the strip?
In curious to see who does make a strong factory rear end
Track times impress me 700+hp should be 9s already imo
Ford in general usually have stout rear ends
My trailblazers rear end has been know to last along time at the track with 800hp. Trans are crap tho

:rolleyes900hp at stock.... all that power but they 0-60 times can’t even crack the 2.9 seconds lol. Ya can keep those hemi/noise makers.

Back
Top Bottom