\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

brb
upgrading to google fiber
the pics not loading
:nerd:

:lol::lol:It's nothing special at all. @balldontlie206 didn't even get an M sport! Deal was waaaay too sweet to pass up, the options list Is solid. I really only got it to last through the winter we'll see what happens and how long I hang onto it.

I'm absolutely in love with 5s bruhs. Since I've been driving it's what I've spent 88% of my time in and I can't find another normal cheaper car I enjoy looking at more

So maybe just a differential gasket? I didn't know the axles were covered under power train warranty tho. Aren't they drivetrain?

29381C6E-B82D-4DAB-BF6B-FE46CF64E814.jpeg
My coworkers have a habit of parking hella close to me, and I just got an alert on my phone saying the alarm was triggered...if I find even a scratch on my **** I'm shooting up the block
Is this too close?

I park out of the way and away from the trees and light poles (birds). When I get back I gotta dislocate my damn bones to squeeze into my car without smacking a piece of **** work truck with my door. I parked on an old truck scale we don't use and the ******* who parked a foot away from me must have made it rock when he got on it.

Back
Top Bottom