\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Screenshot_2019-09-01-18-10-13-1.png

First time I filled up by my apt in Manhattan in a longgggggg time. I fill up usually by my girls in BK or when I go to NJ.

66 bux to fill up at 4.45 for 93 lol

**** was 3.09 in BK not too long ago

Its crazy because i would've never found out about him if it wasnt for Gran Turismo 6 (2014). The game had a whole presentation of his life and his career along with the documentary that they did of him around that time.

Top 5 racing drivers.
1) Senna
2) Schumacher
3) Dale JR
4) @andretti
5) Monster Tajima

Other than Senna the rest of those guys i grew up a fan of.

The King!! Man do I miss Ayrton!! Guy was a master, especially in the rain!!

First time I filled up by my apt in Manhattan in a longgggggg time. I fill up usually by my girls in BK or when I go to NJ.

66 bux to fill up at 4.45 for 93 lol

**** was 3.09 in BK not too long ago
Damn! Thats up there. They don't have too many gas stations in Manhattan right? I've only seen 2 in my life. NJ is great since you're not allowed to pump your own gas lol

why not???
i know Oregon is like that
but ive never driven up there
but why
I've always wondered the same myself lol. And you're right Oregon is the same. Maybe its for safety? Some people act reckless at gas stations lol & than there's the customer service aspect of it too & it helps since you never have to get outta your car

I've always wondered the same myself lol. And you're right Oregon is the same. Maybe its for safety? Some people act reckless at gas stations lol & than there's the customer service aspect of it too & it helps since you never have to get outta your car
idk man
ive never seen anyone wild out
at a gas station
just pay pump the leave :lol:
and i def aint tipping

idk man
ive never seen anyone wild out
at a gas station
just pay pump the leave :lol:
and i def aint tipping
Lol thats true too, only once in a while you see some crazy ish at the gas station on the news. I purposely go to a full service Shell station by me because I'm too lazy to pump my own gas...have only done it 2 times since I bought my Maxima 4 years ago & have never pumped gas myself for my Challenger lol. I always tip, I feel guilty if I don't even if they don't clean the windows but def don't have to since its their job

Lol thats true too, only once in a while you see some crazy ish at the gas station on the news. I purposely go to a full service Shell station by me because I'm too lazy to pump my own gas...have only done it 2 times since I bought my Maxima 4 years ago & have never pumped gas myself for my Challenger lol. I always tip, I feel guilty if I don't even if they don't clean the windows but def don't have to since its their job
i never use the water for window wash at gas stations

God bless you man, glad youre alright and great story.

Not for nothing but damn, thats an 06 model? Cant believe that body style has been out that long already.

Back
Top Bottom