\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Might be washed but starting to look into collecting cars for appreciation value versus just something fun that I want. Have my eye on a certain coupe and it looks like the prices are down right now.

28D83F4F-8FBE-42EF-84D5-CA4ACE26C07E.png

Just built on on their website and specked it to 240k USD lol
Love porches but their options are crazy.. 185k bass price and I have to add lane change assist as an extra option?

Car popped up on my IG today. I had no idea this is what Kev Hart wrecked in.. Fam....

kevin-hart-seriously-injured-after-plymouth-cuda-crash.jpg

index.php

Last edited:
Cat driving Kevin's car couldn't handle the torque. Man let it rip and lost control - pictures show tire marks as clear as day. Will probably be charged with careless driving.

Roof of the car completely collapsed on the driver and Kevin from what it seems. Both of them have serious back injuries.

Makes you wonder if the shop that made the car reinforced the A and C pillars effectively.

Cat driving Kevin's car couldn't handle the torque. Man let it rip and lost control - pictures show tire marks as clear as day. Will probably be charged with careless driving.

Roof of the car completely collapsed on the driver and Kevin from what it seems. Both of them have serious back injuries.

Makes you wonder if the shop that made the car reinforced the A and C pillars effectively.

I think the top was chopped off by rescue

Speedkore built it I think all carbon. Don't quote me

Thats part of his funny though, huge part of his funny.
True but its hella corny to me. He always needs to be in the spotlight like when the Eagles won the superbowl & he was trying to get onto the stage, got denied by security & was kinda upset. Its like dude you're NOT part of the team, what don't you get?

I’ve always felt the same way about him too.
Good to see there are people who agree with me. Anytime I see his corny *** on tv I immediately flip the channel, can't stand him lol. He was OK in Jumanji, but I mostly watched that movie because of the Rock.

My sister-in-law hates Will Ferrell now that's something I cannot agree on. He's one of the funniest dudes ever

Back
Top Bottom