\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Only funny in that flick paper soliders.

As far as the irocs go they look right on blades if they arent too big,other than that ive only seen on i really liked in person.

I prefer the transam of that same platform.
Love Spitta and Im sure people in here like them but those IROC are so trash to me.

69E96225-1A4F-4828-90B5-7496F0C45D3C.jpeg
Loving the Lexus LC 500

of course not
the engine is also a great measurement of a car
and urs is not DA HEMI
seems i ruffled a feather :evil:

I didn’t realize a response meant a feather was ruffled. I love SRT cars, enjoy.

The LC has a 5.0 V-8 that is fast enough, sounds great and gets me 30 mpg cruising. It also will be as reliable as anything made.

The LC is made in the same plant as the LFA was.

I hope you have pleased yourself, on a late Friday night, insulting someone sharing relevant content in a thread to share cars, because you have a HEMI.

1. how have i insulted YOU???
2. dont get upset with me
cause ur not familiar with the regular joking
that goes on in this thread
and u took a normal ribbing to heart

1. how have i insulted YOU???
2. dont get upset with me
cause ur not familiar with the regular joking
that goes on in this thread
and u took a normal ribbing to heart

Who’s upset? :rofl: Have a good night. Go race someone for slips I’m sure you live your life a 1/4 mile at a time.

I was seriously considering one for a minute... Love the look of them., and the interior is dope too.

It’s a fantastic vehicle. It does get attention so expect to talk about the car a lot. Gas station runs turn into 15 minute exercises lol.

The interior is utterly fantastic. When these go to the 50k range they will be snatched up hard.

Back
Top Bottom