\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Sheeesh
Let me find out you got another Lexus :lol:
Is the truck stock height?
Is that built off of the 4runner chassis?

LX 570 is off LandCruiser chassis. Interior and exterior mostly different. LX has more tricks and tech. For example that pic shows it at its lowest setting. It has factory air suspension. The Land Cruiser does not. It’s on 24” Vossen HF-3 wheels and Nitto 420S tires. Rides fantastic I’ve driven it on multiple road trips.

The wife just picked this ES F-sport a couple of weeks ago...

D66C6A1F-C0CA-4E12-B692-E3CAFD098A64.jpeg

ALNotSure ALNotSure Good vid and commentary G.

Thanks bro

^i hear people complain a lot about the infotainment unit in them lexuses, but I thought it was just fine when I had a 4GS, i actually liked that mouse control.

Lexus infotainment is TRASH

Luckily i just play music over bluetooth and use the steering wheel buttons to change the song and volume

I think im gonna end up turning my IS in after the lease

^i hear people complain a lot about the infotainment unit in them lexuses, but I thought it was just fine when I had a 4GS, i actually liked that mouse control.

bruh driving in stop and go traffic and using that werid mouse to navigate is a trash experience for what u paying

Yeah they heard the feedback, the 2020 RX now has both the remote touch and finally touch screen again. From what I’ve been told touchscreens are coming back to Lexus.

Finally got the got Chrome delete, just had to get them to wrap the two chrome lines on the grill then paint the rest of the emblems on car black to match rest of my sport package white/black look car came stock in.

Bought 4 sets of some performance tires, now to save for testpipes and a tune then my daily(only car) done

Attachments

• 67D7CEF1-6A45-4EC4-97D9-8A9B5ED16500.jpeg
    67D7CEF1-6A45-4EC4-97D9-8A9B5ED16500.jpeg
    161.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 6CD612BB-E42C-4D66-95F9-D930DC285025.jpeg
    6CD612BB-E42C-4D66-95F9-D930DC285025.jpeg
    161.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
How many years nawghty been talkin about meetin up with people in this thread? Has it ever even happened once yet?

Back
Top Bottom