\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Grown to be so ugly to me over the past 2 years
kc0311-105175_1@2x.jpg

I spent $80 on a pair of silicone rain x wipers and they started squeaking after a week. They don't squeak anymore but the driver side wipers are trash and leaves a bunch of water on my windshield when wiping upwards.

Saw a stock black C4 Corvette on the highway last night. Joint was clean and I feel it's underrated when you consider how cheap they are now compared to the cars of that era on the used car market

Anyone ever have the issue where your windshield wipers are blurry during rain?

The other night it rained, when the wipers went up it left the windshield blurry but when it wiped down it was fine. Tried using the windshield spray when I passed under an overpass but it didnt really help. Was annoying driving home.

What gives? Dirty wiper? Car is new, just broke 7k miles.
Clean your windshield then wipe down the rubber wipers with soap and water. Gotta clean them periodically with all the road debris from daily driving

This was fifteen years ago.

I wonder how many of them still have their G6, assuming they paid the taxes on it.

Do you live near a construction site/zone? Where I live, the handymen drive company trucks & golfcarts spilling screws, metals and debris time-to-time. Had to plug a tire or two on both my cars

Yea I live in Boston so the whole city is a construction site :lol:

Saw a stock black C4 Corvette on the highway last night. Joint was clean and I feel it's underrated when you consider how cheap they are now compared to the cars of that era on the used car market
I think they look ight. But I would never buy one when I could put in few more bucks more a get a c5 which is miles ahead of a c4.

Yea I live in Boston so the whole city is a construction site :lol:
Lol that makes sense because I visit beantown every Dec & I swear I see construction everywehere I go by the Old North Church, QCM, the JFK library. These construction workers messin with our tires lol

Yep my baby gone...

Got into a bad car accident because someone decided to jump into my lane without signaling then decide braking in front me as well as doing it. I hate Arizona’s man, all the dreams I had for my Q60s is gone. Glad I’m alive and no one got hurt but when you work hard for something and trying to achieve it. It hurt to see my dream daily car gone in the wind. Love your life because never know when you can be at risk to lose it .

Back
Top Bottom