\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yeah I just googled it & they got some tq...upto 1,000ft lbs that's nuts! Thing sounded like a locomotive & I didn't get gapped HE did just to be clear lol
My bad must have read the post wrong. You ever hit the track in da hemi?
A friend has a diesel Ram 2500 with some bolt ons and a tune. Truck makes something ridiculous like 1200 lb-ft of torque. It feels nothing like my Hemi powered Ram 1500.
Yeah they forsure pull like a freight train with the right gearing. They're just so expensive to upgrade and maintain I couldnt see myself buying one as a toy. For work 100% forsure
In reference to diesels this dude once told me the running joke is I rather be stroking than Cummins
Fords are basura

Back when I was in high school my parents had a 99 diesel suburban. That thing was a goddamn tank and was surprisingly fun to drive. With a 40 gallon tank it also had incredible range and was perfect when I took it on road trips with my friends.

(Not the actual truck)
71AEFF2A-C2C6-46B5-AA5B-B94B1EBE62A1.jpeg

I’ve had my car since April 2018 and today was like the 5th or 6th time I’ve had to plug a tire cause a nail or piece of metal was causing a leak

I don’t even understand how that **** keeps happening :lol:
Do you live near a construction site/zone? Where I live, the handymen drive company trucks & golfcarts spilling screws, metals and debris time-to-time. Had to plug a tire or two on both my cars

Had the rotors replaced on my beater Jeep Renegade. Rotors were warped and they were squealing any time I came to a stop.

Got a new battery as well.

23k miles is all I got out of the original rotors. Smh damn Manhattan traffic be killin brakes lol
That's a fact. Gotta live on your brakes drivin out there undersized & overpopulated=crazy traffic most of the time

Anyone ever have the issue where your windshield wipers are blurry during rain?

The other night it rained, when the wipers went up it left the windshield blurry but when it wiped down it was fine. Tried using the windshield spray when I passed under an overpass but it didnt really help. Was annoying driving home.

What gives? Dirty wiper? Car is new, just broke 7k miles.

Anyone ever have the issue where your windshield wipers are blurry during rain?

The other night it rained, when the wipers went up it left the windshield blurry but when it wiped down it was fine. Tried using the windshield spray when I passed under an overpass but it didnt really help. Was annoying driving home.

What gives? Dirty wiper? Car is new, just broke 7k miles.
Maybe the rubber has weathered & given out prematurely?

Back
Top Bottom