\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Im quickly learning the more the merrier :lol: Decided to take a look at the carnage and found a hole in the block. |l Good news is I might’ve found a short block for 500.
just messing with ya.

damn b, if ur a down guy, you will source audi awd parts and convert it to awd :evil:

Fellas, I'm considering a different daily driver and was looking between the Audi Q8, G63 AMG, or Range Rover SVR. ~2015-16 model years for the RR and G. Any thoughts?

Fellas, I'm considering a different daily driver and was looking between the Audi Q8, G63 AMG, or Range Rover SVR. ~2015-16 model years for the RR and G. Any thoughts?

While I don't one any of those exact SUVs, my wife has been driving an Audi TTs the past 3 years and it's been pretty rock solid. Only one issue with the plastic on the driver's seat back came loose and was replaced under warranty. The Q8 is the sister car to the Urus as it's on the same platform. Audi has been doing great things lately.

Don’t buy the q8. It’s a slug, and that’s coming from an Audi owner. When I bought my Audi I drove a q8 and was not impressed. Of those three I would go with the Benz. Or try to find a nice used cayenne gts or turbo.

Sheesh you think the tuner had anything to do with it?
Nah, not at all. All of my logs looked perfect, but we suspect it may have been lspi (low speed pre-ignition). I’m picking up a block from a buddy in S. Flo. For 350. Complete with a head, he said cylinder walls looked fine and honestly if I tossed some pistons in it, it would probably run like normal. I’m going to make the one that’s got a hole in it into a glass table lol

Nah, not at all. All of my logs looked perfect, but we suspect it may have been lspi (low speed pre-ignition). I’m picking up a block from a buddy in S. Flo. For 350. Complete with a head, he said cylinder walls looked fine and honestly if I tossed some pistons in it, it would probably run like normal. I’m going to make the one that’s got a hole in it into a glass table lol

I've always wanted to do that since I've seen top gear do it. Sounds like a ***** to move around tho maybe when I'm somewhere more perminent I'll do it.
Anybody still watch top gear? Couldnt stand the American version they picked a stupid line up smh

Mazda Japan restoring some old Miatas through their restoration service.

https://www.mazda.co.jp/carlife/classicmazda/restore/record/4/

"On July 26, 2019, the delivery of Restore No. 4 car was carried out. The owner is Saito who lives in Iwate Prefecture. The car is a 1992 V special package and the body color is neo-green. Saito's favorite wire-spoke wheel and tan collar hood are reminiscent of British sports cars. When I couldn't get on, I told my future dream that I wanted my child to give me a ride.

https://www.mazda.co.jp/carlife/classicmazda/restore/record/3/

On April 19, 2019, the delivery of Restoration Car 3 was carried out. The owner is Mr. Murata who lives in Kyushu. The car is a special package of the year 1989 and the body color is classic red. Mr. Murata seems to have been kept in Kyushu carefully because his work was always in Kanagawa Prefecture. I applied for full restoration because I wanted to enjoy the roadster again.

https://www.mazda.co.jp/carlife/classicmazda/restore/record/2/

"On February 1, 2019, the delivery of the second restore car was carried out. The owner is a customer living in the Tokyo metropolitan area. I heard that M2 was used habitually in the past, and there was a deep attachment to NA Roadster... Customers say they want to enjoy driving with this NA as their favorite car. By all means, w

https://www.mazda.co.jp/carlife/classicmazda/restore/record/1/

"Mazda announced in August 2017, 8 months since the start of service acceptance in 2018. In August 2018, the first car was finally completed. The owner of the first car of the memorable NA Roadster Restoration Service is Keiji Nishimoto and his wife Mari Satoshi Nishimoto. They were growing tomatoes in Onomichi City, Hiroshima, where they relocated after leaving the company, but recently they retired and more time spent riding their hobby cars."

Still news looming about the barracuda/cuda making a return.

Im interested in seeing some concept pictures of it already .

Chevy is also bringing back the gasoline 396 and supposedly it has two cams (not dohc)

What are Cummins Dodge Rams? Beefed up factory Rams? Had the Challenger out Tues & this huge truck pulls up @ the red & dude says "wanna go @ it on green"? I said why the hell not lol, there's no way I'm losing to a pick-up even if my car is stock. Thing must've weighed 7000 lbs cuz he got gapped by 6 car lengths lol. Looked bitter @ the next light but hit me with the thumbs up. His truck sounded real good and had some really thick black smoke coming from the exhaust. Was watching my dashcam & I didn't even notice the whole time there was a DT in a Taurus on the other side of the road :lol:

What are Cummins Dodge Rams? Beefed up factory Rams? Had the Challenger out Tues & this huge truck pulls up @ the red & dude says "wanna go @ it on green"? I said why the hell not lol, there's no way I'm losing to a pick-up even if my car is stock. Thing must've weighed 7000 lbs cuz he got gapped by 6 car lengths lol. Looked bitter @ the next light but hit me with the thumbs up. His truck sounded real good and had some really thick black smoke coming from the exhaust. Was watching my dashcam & I didn't even notice the whole time there was a DT in a Taurus on the other side of the road :lol:
Diesel engine ram

Cummings has had a contract with dodge to make their diesel engines since the early 70s. And now they put them in nissans titans .

I drive a i6 5.9 a few times a week and that **** puts you in the seat everytime you get on it. The torque is crazy.

Cummins is a motor company's that supplies manufactures with diesels. Mostly likely had over 1k in torque if he gapped you that bad with awd.
Diesels are beast bro my boys zl1 got gapped by a built duramax 4x4.

Cummins is a motor company's that supplies manufactures with diesels. Mostly likely had over 1k in torque if he gapped you that bad with awd.
Diesels are beast bro my boys zl1 got gapped by a built duramax 4x4.
Yeah I just googled it & they got some tq...upto 1,000ft lbs that's nuts! Thing sounded like a locomotive & I didn't get gapped HE did just to be clear lol

Last edited:
I’ve had my car since April 2018 and today was like the 5th or 6th time I’ve had to plug a tire cause a nail or piece of metal was causing a leak

I don’t even understand how that **** keeps happening :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom