\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

That guy was asking to get played. I would've walked away from that car/dealership much earlier in the process. The second they started answering his questions with "but you're getting such a great deal" should have been his cue to walk away.

That guy was asking to get played. I would've walked away from that car/dealership much earlier in the process. The second they started answering his questions with "but you're getting such a great deal" should have been his cue to walk away.
Thats true too. I think he pushed for it further because it seems like he REALLY wanted that specific car but being that desperate blurs judgement & before you know it you find yourself in a buyers remorse type situation.

^
Yea, man. He was too thirsty for it. As a buyer, your greatest weapon is the ability to walk away.

Dude almost panic bought another car because he didn't want to waste $250 airline tickets. Like I said, he was asking to get played. Voluntarily gave up so much leverage.

254A7FBC-AA67-49AC-8CD7-1E733D54316D.jpeg

Just plasti dipped the wheels on the Dart. Need them 35% tints ASAP

^
Yea, man. He was too thirsty for it. As a buyer, your greatest weapon is the ability to walk away.

Dude almost panic bought another car because he didn't want to waste $250 airline tickets. Like I said, he was asking to get played. Voluntarily gave up so much leverage.
Lol he almost lost his **** over the airline tickets...car or no car...Miami is dope to just walk around & explore so even than it'd be a dope trip regardless if the deal worked out. Yeah sticking around & going back & forth over the phone when he had all the reasons to dodge the deal was not smart on his part although the dealership also was lieing about couple of things & engaging his curiosity. I was surprised the dealership agreed to give him his money back after he wired the agreed upon amount. More often than not the dealership will give you the runaround & say the sale is final, no refund etc...

Get 5% lol you got outta state plates...they can't bother you. Grey on black is a dope combo, its lookin good fam :pimp:. Although 5% tint @ night takes some getting used to[/QUOTE

Appreciate it man :pimp:

Dog I'd be scared as **** with 5% :lol:

Already got two pending ticket hearings not about that 5% life :smh:

Appreciate it man :pimp:

Dog I'd be scared as **** with 5% :lol:

Already got two pending ticket hearings not about that 5% life :smh:
Lol @ first it's a little challenging but you get used to it after a while just like anything else. Here & there I'll roll down the windows to park or a sharp corner. The hearings are regarding tints here in NY with outta state plates?

Last edited:
Nypd does issue out of state cars window tint violations. Seen it first hand. Theres a sting operation by my garage all the time and one day when I parked, I walked up to 7th ave by the sting operation, they had this dude pulled over with PA plates. I saw the cop have the tint meter on the window so being nosy, I stood there and watched. Homie said Im out of state, you cant ticket me. Cop said you have to conform to NY laws when you are here and handed him the tickets.

Lol @ first it's a little challenging but you get used to it after a while just like anything else. Here & there I'll roll down the windows to park or a sharp corner. The hearings are regarding tints here in NY with outta state plates?
No tints. Just two stupid illegal turn violations

Both times I got the right of way and these jerks still pulled me over

Nypd does issue out of state cars window tint violations. Seen it first hand. Theres a sting operation by my garage all the time and one day when I parked, I walked up to 7th ave by the sting operation, they had this dude pulled over with PA plates. I saw the cop have the tint meter on the window so being nosy, I stood there and watched. Homie said Im out of state, you cant ticket me. Cop said you have to conform to NY laws when you are here and handed him the tickets.

:smh:

Even with 35%?

FIAT = Fix IT Again Tony
JEEP = Just Empty Every Pocket
FORD = Found On Road Dead
GM = Government Motors

In the dictionary “DODGE” means to avoid.

Cummins “Quit Strokin’ and start cummin” “I’d rather be cummin then strokin’”

Duramax “Y’all be strokin’ & cummin, but I take her to the Max.”

Here are a few more for you all:

GMC - Great, More Crap
SAAB - Something An A**hole Buys
LOTUS - Lots Of Trouble Usually Serious
JAGUAR - Just Another Gearbox Under Annual Repair

Damn! Really? I never heard that...thats crazy! How is that legit though? Don't NY tint laws need apply to only NY reg. vehicles? Cops man...cops lol

Back
Top Bottom