3. M 340i
4. Gle 43
5. C43 sedan
6. Srt grand cherokee
7. Raptor
8. Macan gts (if I was shorter)
9. Etron (if I was going ev)
10. Q7 3.0

Surprised they don't have any aftermarket support, been out for a minute. I would like to have one as a daily driver but it is so far down the list of daily drivers it would never happen. Hell this is a car thread I might make a list of top 10 daily drivers. Since it seems @nawghtyhare and M MrClean510 aren't racing any time soon.
Have you looked at the price you can get a GT model for these days? This last year you could get them close to 30k at some dealerships. I'm not in love with the body of that car, but the interior is nice, Kia's infotainment system works great, and that is a lot of car for the money.

Have you looked at the price you can get a GT model for these days? This last year you could get them close to 30k at some dealerships. I'm not in love with the body of that car, but the interior is nice, Kia's infotainment system works great, and that is a lot of car for the money.
Naw I haven't even looked into it, I do like the body kind of reminds me of the S7.

Surprised they don't have any aftermarket support, been out for a minute. I would like to have one as a daily driver but it is so far down the list of daily drivers it would never happen. Hell this is a car thread I might make a list of top 10 daily drivers. Since it seems @nawghtyhare and M MrClean510 aren't racing any time soon.
Yo you in norcal? You tryna get gapped? I can add your name to the list b

nice lists

but ill changd it up a bit

Daily driver
1 the new Ram 1500

toys
2 Camaro SS 2017
3 Camaro SS 70-72 split bumper
4 Corvette 2020
5 Audi S5 2019
6 M-B S65 Coupe
7 Bentley Mulsanne Speed
8 Impala SS 1996
9 Chevy SSR 6.0(add Edelbrock SC Kit)
10 Ram SRT10 (w/stick)

other honorable mentions

Grand National GNX
Mustang Cobra R 2000
3000GT VR4
Yukon GT 1996
Jeep Trackhawk
BMW 740i (from Transporter movie)
Audi S8

I've been daily driving my 1S250 the past 2 weeks since the 5.0 is officially in hibernation for the rest of the year, and I'm enjoying it. A lot quicker than I thought it was. It's nowhere near as fun as the Coyote but it's cool. Not going through $40 a week in gas is nice too.

All these lists without any Porsches on them. Trash *** lists.
In the minority never really liked the image that came with Porsche, in the past. I respect the performance numbers of a Porsche but would never want to own one. Give me an Aston Martin any day over a Porsche.

Saw this S5 SB in the parking lot.
IMG_4014.jpg

I love s5 sb and I had one as a loaner last week and decided they are just too damn small for me. I’m 6’4 and my head was damn near hitting the roof, and there’s no way anyone my height could even sit in the back with that sloped roof. Also at my old age of 35 getting in and out of a low car like that is kind of annoying :lol: I’ve gotten used to higher vehicles :(( but I would still prob buy one given the opportunity because I’m stupid with vehicles and I like it that much :lol: I love my sq5 though it’s so versatile and perfect for me right now with a one year old in the back and all the other **** I’m always lugging around.

In the minority never really liked the image that came with Porsche, in the past. I respect the performance numbers of a Porsche but would never want to own one. Give me an Aston Martin any day over a Porsche.

Saw this S5 SB in the parking lot.
IMG_4014.jpg
RIP

I drive a 2015 Corolla S Plus CVT. Any Corolla guys here? I know CVTs have yet to be proven reliable, but with Toyota's history, I think they'll hold up. I currently have just short of 110,000 miles on mine and it shifts fine and everything. Never really used the padddle shifters much on it because it's difficult lol

Back
Top Bottom