She was sitting in the scat
5BBAC8D4-CB9C-42CD-A590-4CD5A37AD0B3.jpeg

Truthfully I’m not a picture taker
Always forget
Wife caught me lookin
And took a pic last month when I got the first oil change
She was sitting in the scat
5BBAC8D4-CB9C-42CD-A590-4CD5A37AD0B3.jpeg

You got the houndstooth seats brah? Looks like it from the pics. How do you like them? Fellow hellcat forum member has em bc he didnt want the “weight” from the leather bc he races a lot.

You got the houndstooth seats brah? Looks like it from the pics. How do you like them? Fellow hellcat forum member has em bc he didnt want the “weight” from the leather bc he races a lot.
I like em
Don’t like leather seats to much
Plus with the kids going in and out the car
When I actually drive it
Wasn’t ideal
Plus remember car seat :lol:
A 12, 13, and 2 year old
With leather seats is a no go

Gotta get rid of those p zero neros my brother. I hated those tires with a passion.
Yeah that’s the plan when I run through em
What u suggest???
changing the scat pack from rsa2’s
To the Goodyear f1 was the best move I ever made
What u suggest for the hellcat
the nitto’s???
Not really a fan
u got something better???? :nerd:

I like em
Don’t like leather seats to much
Plus with the kids going in and out the car
When I actually drive it
Wasn’t ideal
Plus remember car seat :lol:
A 12, 13, and 2 year old
With leather seats is a no go
I hear ya. Kids always eff up the good things. :lol:
The back plastic of my Hellcat seat looks like crap bc my Goddaughter who was 8 when I first got it 3 yrs ago, kept putting her feet on it and it doesnt look good. Little sum ***** :lol:

Yeah that’s the plan when I run through em
What u suggest???
changing the scat pack from rsa2’s
To the Goodyear f1 was the best move I ever made
What u suggest for the hellcat
the nitto’s???
Not really a fan
u got something better???? :nerd:
I have the firestone firehawk indy 500. LOVE em
Great tire and great price!

I hear ya. Kids always eff up the good things. :lol:
The back plastic of my Hellcat seat looks like crap bc my Goddaughter who was 8 when I first got it 3 yrs ago, kept putting her feet on it and it doesnt look good. Little sum ***** :lol:

I have the firestone firehawk indy 500. LOVE em
Great tire and great price!
U got stock size
Or u went bigger
Less tail wag than the perelli’s???
Less tire spin as well???

Readin all this Jeep talk...I've been wanting a 2 door rubicon in my life as a 2nd daily. Always had soo much love for Jeeps man, timeless design+super capable on most any type of terrain. The mean-eye mod & L.E.D. bar is :pimp:
nawghtyhare nawghtyhare Looking good bro! Finally a pic of the kitty. I need them 6 pistons

Readin all this Jeep talk...I've been wanting a 2 door rubicon in my life as a 2nd daily. Always had soo much love for Jeeps man, timeless design+super capable on most any type of terrain. The mean-eye mod & L.E.D. bar is :pimp:
nawghtyhare nawghtyhare Looking good bro! Finally a pic of the kitty. I need them 6 pistons
Jeeps are ight in my book. They just Soooooo slow
Like it cant even get out it's own way slow :lol:
Porsche x Boeing to make flying car ?

Lol they def are hella slow man. I rented one while on vacation in Chicago last year. It barely hit 75 with the pedal floored lol. But them removal panels with a sunny forecast is everything. They eat up any potholes like nothin
i coulda sworn i seen one where someone put a hellcat engine in one
cant remember where

nelson999 nelson999 after a couple months of driving I'd love to get your thoughts on the new one vs. your old Turbo.
Definitely a completely different car. The turbo was way faster, especially since i had modded mine, i mean it was stupid fast in a straight line. But the GT4 is so much more fun to drive, so much more refined, and the handling is just unbelievable. And the sound, even completely stock, is just incredible. something you have to experience in person, videos just never do them justice on the sound.

I loved the turbo, but i just get way much more enjoyment out of a purist car. Lightweight, naturally aspirate, rear wheel drive, and a Manual trans.

Looking back after driving so many different cars, i'd buy a 997 Carrera S over a 997 Turbo. Not as 'cool' and certainly not as fast, but more fun and more enjoyable for me

Last edited:
Might see a Dodge Challenger ACR next year
To celebrate the challengers 50th
Special edition
Coming to take over the track
:evil:

AEV makes a hemi conversion kit for wranglers.
I just got rid of my 17 jku a few months ago. Loved it for the most part, especially in the summer when it was stripped or in the snow. But with a one year old I wasn’t taking the top off and enjoying it as much as I should have been. Also they are ****ing slow. I’ll get another one someday but it sure as hell won’t be my daily driver.

Back
Top Bottom