\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

My boys Gtr looks pretty damn good slammed
08925CAF-50B2-44E7-8ECE-8ED909BFDFF5.jpeg
EDF750B3-20BA-40F5-BD92-555C66B501D4.jpeg
Might as well get a Civic and do that.

This defeats the purpose of a performance car. Same goes for slammed EVOs and WRXs

I have a ‘11 C6 ZR1 and ‘17 C7 Z06. So it fits well with the others. The 2020 C8 will Rapid Blue, visible carbon roof, Z51 package, 2LT, GT2 seats, red interior, and all carbon interior and exterior parts available
Ima need pics of that c6 playa. I see the prices going down on that zr1 so i still got my eyes on that.

You know when shipping vehicles to the actual dealer you buy your car from at least 15 people have driven it before you? Unless you are very close To the manufacturer plant.
mans is just trying to get a response from me :lol:

yeah id rather buy new and throw money at depreciation

If budget allows for it & especially on high performance vehicles only buy new. Why drive someones leftovers? I can't get behind that. For us who plan on forever keeping the cars, new is a no-brainer. Anything and everything that happens to that car maintenance/mods/usage happens under your & only your watch.

If budget allows for it & especially on high performance vehicles only buy new. Why drive someones leftovers? I can't get behind that. For us who plan on forever keeping the cars, new is a no-brainer. Anything and everything that happens to that car maintenance/mods/usage happens under your & only your watch.

The only argument to this is if there was a generation of a car you really wanted and couldn’t afford it at the time. Now that I am financially ready, if I can somehow get my hands on the first gen NSX or gen IV Supra, I would. Obviously I have to buy those second hand.

why the shade?

fam really trying to shade a man building his own car???

L
M
A
O

yall need some sunlight man
Perhaps you need to check yourself nobody shading him for getting a car built I'm getting a car built myself. 240z full resto from the ground up, RB25 rebuilt for the ground up pushing close to 525 at the wheels, custom wheels, one off headlights and tail lights. Certainly no shade being thrown for someone building there car from the ground up, however dude wanted to call me a hater because I don't like the new Vette. Also he always wants to talk about racing yet we still have yet to hear about the race between him and Nawty actually taking place.

Never shading anyone for having a car built.

I CANT GET WITH THE WHOLE LOWERED/SLAMMED CULTURE.... THAT ISH IS TRASH ON ALL VEHICLES. :smh::smh::smh:
I can get with it on SOME vehicles however on others I agree it is trash. I hate that almost as much as the camber craze.

A nice Chevy C10 slammed on the ground when parked but raised up to that ride height when driving.
c007c947cdba45a00f3295e9e99111c7.jpg
Dx2Vx3GWoAIHcED.jpg

Man I want one, but I really need a COE that I can make into a rollback.
166adcffdfb0f25f90acea97d2b5ef2c.jpg
fa12cfb98b37c65b113ae3ccf5cae103.jpg

The only argument to this is if there was a generation of a car you really wanted and couldn’t afford it at the time. Now that I am financially ready, if I can somehow get my hands on the first gen NSX or gen IV Supra, I would. Obviously I have to buy those second hand.
I am with you, however aren't you going through the engine with a fine tooth comb. More than likely people who own a NSX aren't dogging it like a Supra. If you buy a Supra I would hope you have the engine rebuilt. unless really low miles.

I wouldnt have a prob buying used for certain cars but any performance line vehicle? No way. Not buyin a car someone dogged on.
A cheap daily driver? Yea I guess.

As long as I am financially able and the lord blesses me the chance to buy new, I will though.
I understand, but you do know driving a car that was babied does the car no good.
From what I have learned correct me if I’m wrong, when a car is new and the engine is driven hard it sets the engine up to be driven hard for the rest of its life but if it’s new and not driven hard then it might have trouble later down the line when it’s all broken in and u push it hard.

did you guys see that video of the unmolested low mile e39 m5 and the high mile e39 m5 on the dunk and the engines basically make the same amount of power even though one had over 100,000 miles?

Perhaps you need to check yourself nobody shading him for getting a car built I'm getting a car built myself. 240z full resto from the ground up, RB25 rebuilt for the ground up pushing close to 525 at the wheels, custom wheels, one off headlights and tail lights. Certainly no shade being thrown for someone building there car from the ground up, however dude wanted to call me a hater because I don't like the new Vette. Also he always wants to talk about racing yet we still have yet to hear about the race between him and Nawty actually taking place.

Never shading anyone for having a car built.
Misunderstanding fam, love u

Every car I've ever owned in my life outside of my '19 Mustang has been used...but my pops is a used car dealer so it's just second nature. Nothing wrong with it...only cars I won't buy used is probably a Honda Civic Si. I have yet to run into one of those that haven't been through h*ll and back.

Oh absolutely in this scenario you'd have to get used & nothing wrong with that. Man I hope you get that 1st gen NSX aka the real NSX lol. Post pics if you do please. I want to get a RHD RX-7...timeless cars. With right hand drive I'd leave it full fish bowl, no tint

Back
Top Bottom