he has a redeye already
ME personally
i prefer the redeye over the demon
off of the demon having a speed governor
and redeye NOT
and that to get the governor removed
u gotta do stuff to it
just that alone makes me prefer the redeye

I just gave my opinion. If I cant afford a new performance car, I am not buying it. And btw I buy Mopars bc I love them and have had em all my life.

Hey we all like what we like, thats the beauty of this culture. I just find it funny when people start talking in absolutes, only on NT do I hear things like "I would only buy a performance car new", Ive literally never heard anyone say that in real life or on any car forum, Youtube, anywhere. I won't even get into the aspect of depreciation when it comes to buying new, but people spend hundreds of thousands on used high end performance cars every day.

Hey we all like what we like, thats the beauty of this culture. I just find it funny when people start talking in absolutes, only on NT do I hear things like "I would only buy a performance car new", Ive literally never heard anyone say that in real life or on any car forum, Youtube, anywhere. I won't even get into the aspect of depreciation when it comes to buying new, but people spend hundreds of thousands on used high end performance cars every day.
here's the IMPORTANT part
EYE would only do it

Oh word we only buying brand new performance cars in here now? :lol: I guess everybody is ballin on NT with their chryslers......pfffttt:rofl:
My comments were about my personal choice & if able to afford new than its np. Like you said, its a beautiful culture & everyone is free to make their own perosnal choices :smile:

New is a complete waste of money unless it's a lease.
Zero difference with a used car under warranty, except 15-20%+ more markup.
I disagree it's a "complete waste of money unless it's a lease". Lease is even more of a waste imo because all you're doing is burning money driving 1 lease after another after another + if there's a down payment involved...you're never going to see that $ again. I knew I'm going to keep my Challenger 100% so opted for finance(1 year left till fully paid off). One can argue financing+ownership= depreciation hit & that's correct but in my case & others like me depreciation doesn't mean anything knowing right outta the gate that you'll be keeping the car forever. Just my two cents :smile:

so tallguys car reviews
tryna get a demon
he has a redeye already
ME personally
i prefer the redeye over the demon
off of the demon having a speed governor
and redeye NOT
and that to get the governor removed
u gotta do stuff to it
just that alone makes me prefer the redeye
That dual snorkel hood is everything :pimp:. I can do w/o the widebody...Challengers come bloated enough as is without a widebody fender imo

Today was wash day. So fresh so clean. And ran into a really nice gentleman with a 1969 Charger 383:pimp::pimp:. Beautiful ride, God I want a classic muscle car so bad
20191106_105230.jpg
20191106_105236.jpg
20191106_105245.jpg
20191106_113818.jpg
20191106_115924.jpg
20191106_115947.jpg
20191106_133311.jpg
20191106_133232.jpg
20191106_115937.jpg

Back
Top Bottom