\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

What’s wrong with da used hemi? They not built to last and stand da abuse?

just chatty patty
air spider 777 air spider 777
Got the first oil change on the hellcat
At 2500 miles
It’s approaching 5k
Should I get it in schedule and do it now
Or wait another 1 or 2k miles
depends, how hard do you drive it? do you think the oil broke down?
and what’s the time frame?

Ive heard over 6 months oil needs to be changed correct me if I’m wrong

I think 3-4K miles of the perfect interval if you drive it hard on the street.

What’s wrong with da used hemi? They not built to last and stand da abuse?
Not anything wrong with it really. Some of us would prefer new over used. Used I guess almost guarantees it was abused & you don't want to own a car that was beat on. Get new( esp. If you plan on keeping forever) & everything happens through you on the car. Budget & personal preference is what it comes down to I believe. Either way, as long as its a hemi :smile:

Cell phone laws need to be more strict
Nobody cares
Woman putting makeup on :angry:
Asians txting and driving :stoneface:
Everyone scrolling on Instagram :sick:
I think I saw someone shaving
Uber and Lyft just adds to the damn traffic
Shouldn’t take a hour to drive 15miles :smh:

Not anything wrong with it really. Some of us would prefer new over used. Used I guess almost guarantees it was abused & you don't want to own a car that was beat on. Get new( esp. If you plan on keeping forever) & everything happens through you on the car. Budget & personal preference is what it comes down to I believe. Either way, as long as its a hemi :smile:
U can’t say someone doesn’t wanna own a car that wasn’t beat on if they plan on keeping it forever :lol: it really sounds like someone at a dealership would say. That’s ur opinion that isn’t backed by any scientific evidence.

Ive owned vehicles purchased brand new and used and beat the crap out of both and there is literally no difference, most modern motors are built to withstand use on the street, prolonged track use might be different. Correct me if I’m wrong

U can’t say someone doesn’t wanna own a car that wasn’t beat on if they plan on keeping it forever :lol: it really sounds like someone at a dealership would say. That’s ur opinion that isn’t backed by any scientific evidence.

Ive owned vehicles purchased brand new and used and beat the crap out of both and there is literally no difference, most modern motors are built to withstand use on the street, prolonged track use might be different. Correct me if I’m wrong
this type of thinking is why garden tools
get turned into house wives :smh:

this type of thinking is why garden tools
get turned into house wives :smh:
Comparing a machine is different to a person. Anyways.

i know it comes down to opinion but check out this article

U two still going at it
lil homie, every time big dog says “used”
It triggers u.
u keep falling for it
I normally wouldn’t care
But we need to stay united in here
Stop falling for it
lol, I know Naughty just playing I don’t fall for it. He likes to joke about that and I don’t mind.

I was responding to zmaqbool zmaqbool who said if u want to keep a car ur whole life u should buy it new.

I am United I just want to spread knowledge of modern engines

100% it's my opinion, which is why I stated it comes down to personal preference. You're right modern motors are built to withstand use on the street, no question. But, if a person selling you a car, nice car no beater, told you this cars done over 1,000 burnouts, been used for towing occasionally, driven year around + winter use with deep snow/salted roads...are you going to happily hand em over your cash because "most modern motors are built to withstand use on the street" OR would you try & get said car new or atleast a little less wear & tear on it? Serious question. Again, NOTHING wrong with getting a used car. My daily is a used 1 owner car. In my opinion, if circumstances allow for it, get it new. In my case, the Chally was a dream car for me, always has been & I would never want to get one used. I see people around my area & how they drive their lease mopars, fords & chevys. I PERSONALLY wouldn't want to get into 1 of these high-performance cars used...thats just me. I'm still United with all & nothing but love NT fam :smile:

"I was responding to zmaqbool zmaqbool who said if u want to keep a car ur whole life u should buy it new."

My bad I should've been more clearer. I meant that if the car is still in production you should get it new. If its a classic than obviously you'd have to go used.

FCC7F31B-E287-481D-A906-4AC625FD44C0.jpeg
D6C3336E-5331-42C9-A03B-0DBFEC3DFD11.jpeg
B50DF67E-660B-4632-A9C8-BA4121C7BC1E.jpeg
7A9680CA-A229-44AB-AE44-662CDFEDBDE2.jpeg
3E3EBE24-89B6-4201-AE69-C7BF9BD05B5A.jpeg
36F4CB97-431C-4635-8EBB-6EA416CFF790.jpeg
68600BC1-F6E4-4676-8A27-38011343EEC8.jpeg

Why aren’t we discussing this Bronco prototype that ford is racing dubbing the bronco R

You get rid of that Slowpar yet? What you gonna get a project?
Nah no one has made me an offer, maybe the economy is in the dumps.
I have that big block sitting in the garage, but I am dedicating all my time to other projects related to my profession. I am hoping to have have time to dedicate to a project car build by late 2020 early 2021 if my plans pan out inshallah. But if this Bronco gets released idk man, I’ve been wanting a 4x4 “adventure” vehicle.

Back
Top Bottom