\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

They selling more of these or Broncos?

g9qtjepqhe9i3aazbv0p.png

zdndu5pjlw6bbdbuhzjz.png

Trashh

Just found out if I use the app or auto starter for my truck and it detects it's cold out itll turn on the heat. Heated seats and heated steering wheel fire up too. Game changing.

Dunno why none of my other whips did this on their own. Even if ibrenote started I'd always have to run out and turn the heat on full blast

how do you guys clean your cars? do you use a pressure washer and if so, which one?

When it's warm outside, I hand wash and dry best way imo...when it's cold I go a touchless wash and dry it by hand. I'm not sticking my hand in a bucket of water when its less than 50 degrees outside that's dead.

Just found out if I use the app or auto starter for my truck and it detects it's cold out itll turn on the heat. Heated seats and heated steering wheel fire up too. Game changing.

Dunno why none of my other whips did this on their own. Even if ibrenote started I'd always have to run out and turn the heat on full blast
The chalky does this too, when it’s hot the cooled seats and ac turn on, but I turn it on from the key fob

how do you guys clean your cars? do you use a pressure washer and if so, which one?

Depending on which car, how dirty it is and whether the kids are "helping", either a pressure washer with foam cannon, 2 bucket method or Optimum No Rinse with about 10 microfiber towels.

there’s no way this car started life as a 997. The interior is a 991.
definitely a 991. 2012 had a mid-year update. Not sure why anyone would spend the money to do that conversion though. For the cost you could just go out and buy a GT3rs. I saw on RL that someone spent over $20k just for the front bumper conversion.

how long it took you for your insurance rate to go down?

Well my insurance rates never went up bc all of those tickets I got in states outside of NY. Ny doesnt recognize out of state violations except for 2 providences in Canada for some reason. During those years I spent a lot of time in NJ and CT. Had shorties in those 2 states. :lol:

Well my insurance rates never went up bc all of those tickets I got in states outside of NY. Ny doesnt recognize out of state violations except for 2 providences in Canada for some reason. During those years I spent a lot of time in NJ and CT. Had shorties in those 2 states. :lol:
Sounds like u owe us some stories bruh 😏

definitely a 991. 2012 had a mid-year update. Not sure why anyone would spend the money to do that conversion though. For the cost you could just go out and buy a GT3rs. I saw on RL that someone spent over $20k just for the front bumper conversion.

yeah but his description states 997chassis lol. Usually the people who do these crazy conversions live in a country with crazy taxes and it’s cheaper to do it this way since labor cheap as hell. For someone in the states to do it doesnt Make sense at all.

Greenworks electric pressure washer from Lowes. Have a sink in garage use warm water in buckets furing winter

Seems excessive for 500hp. I'm sure a smaller slick would suffice
Excessive yes but when has a man ever cared about excess when it comes to horsepower. A slick would work but I want to drive the car on the street, also the shop building it said once you get up to that horsepower you start loosing traction and anything higher would need wider tires. I would question them if they didn't have a history of building RB25 and specialize in 240's running them.
did my man say 525?

tf lol I feel like bigger isn’t always better with tire sizes in regards to grip.

6.9 seconds for both
Yeah 525hp in a Datsun 240z. I guess I am in the minority but I thought he was saying 0-60 for both cars was 6.9
..a man compound
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom