\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

GRRR love that view, I need to be patient. I so want to jump to next project but need to just relax. Later down the line is 2JZ swap for SC400, but 3SGTE is cheaper for MR2.
I got that SUVETTE
Is that a Montana plate or Connecticut plate?
how long it took you for your insurance rate to go down?
I want to say it took about 4/5 years but I have started racking them up over the past 2/3 years so easing up on the pedal right now.

When it's warm outside, I hand wash and dry best way imo...when it's cold I go a touchless wash and dry it by hand. I'm not sticking my hand in a bucket of water when its less than 50 degrees outside that's dead.
Old coworker installed a hot water faucet outside his house so he washes his Raptor in the fall/winter. Once they switched over to aluminum body he left Raptor and came over to get a Tundra.

Sorry for the delay just got back from vacation with the family.
IMG_3064.JPG
IMG_3067.JPG
IMG_3069.JPG
IMG_3071.JPG
IMG_3085.JPG
IMG_3091.JPG
IMG_3094.JPG
IMG_3095.JPG

IMG_3103.JPG

Not really car related but couldn't believe these guys were airbrushing these pictures. SICK hand control
IMG_3124.JPG
IMG_3125.JPG

Some good ole west coast love.
IMG_3128.JPG

IMG_3138.JPG

This car was on display because it was found totaled using a app a company designed. The tool will let you set alerts for any year and car you want and it will give you an alert when it is up for sale and the condition it is in.
IMG_3143.JPG

IMG_3144.JPG
IMG_3145.JPG

Last edited:
I am not a Porsche fan, but the attention to detail to the color scheme just had to make me snap a few pictures. Even continued it to the bike and backpack, I love that effort.
IMG_3129.JPG
IMG_3132.JPG
IMG_3135.JPG
IMG_3136.JPG

Uh love the effort but not a fan of the work.
IMG_3159.JPG
IMG_3164.JPG

Wanted to get more of the car and the women in the booth but they were in the process of wrapping it.
IMG_3172.JPG

I understand SEMA is a huge show competition, but if I was to drive this a couple times a month I would cut back on the lighting. I like the digital dash and clean look of the interior. Although not dynoed car was expecting to make about 700.
IMG_3148.JPG
IMG_3149.JPG
IMG_3151.JPG
IMG_3152.JPG
IMG_3153.JPG
IMG_3154.JPG

Some dope rides there titang545 titang545 . Love the Porsche. Def not feeling vertical doors on the Charger. Seen videos of owners doing that on youtube, that feature should be left to the exotic/supercars...vertical doors on muscle cars is not a good look at all imo

MakeNTGreatAgain MakeNTGreatAgain
U never posted those times
:nerd:

I remembered to grab the hellcat times
Before I got out the car
Trash times
But I haven’t been doing anything but driving
Haven’t swung it
Or really went up against anyone

905BB3BF-C192-45E0-A1F6-CB245CBFD632.jpeg

Man that sucks Omi got all his stuff seized
Right. A dude providing that much motivation can't go out like this :smh:. It seemed like he was trying to convince himself the whole video that although he was working in a grey area/exploiting a loophole, he wasn't in the wrong. What really got me is when he was talking about shooting himself on his Youtube stream :sick:

MakeNTGreatAgain MakeNTGreatAgain
U never posted those times
:nerd:

I remembered to grab the hellcat times
Before I got out the car
Trash times
But I haven’t been doing anything but driving
Haven’t swung it
Or really went up against anyone

905BB3BF-C192-45E0-A1F6-CB245CBFD632.jpeg
I’ve never even recorded those times, I’ll test it out maybe Saturday, it rained so roads kind of wet rn
Right. A dude providing that much motivation can't go out like this :smh:. It seemed like he was trying to convince himself the whole video that although he was working in a grey area/exploiting a loophole, he wasn't in the wrong. What really got me is when he was talking about shooting himself on his Youtube stream :sick:
All I’m saying if he didn’t do anything wrong they wouldn’t have taken him out the paint like that, man is obviously not telling the whole truth, but he is smart in having fans like you so engaged so I applaud him

I’ve never even recorded those times, I’ll test it out maybe Saturday, it rained so roads kind of wet rn

All I’m saying if he didn’t do anything wrong they wouldn’t have taken him out the paint like that, man is obviously not telling the whole truth, but he is smart in having fans like you so engaged so I applaud him
:lol: You even read my post, famb?

It seemed like he was trying to convince himself the whole video that although he was working in a grey area/exploiting a loophole, he wasn't in the wrong.

I said that he was convincing himself that he wasn't in the wrong. Obviously if he's the subject of federal investigation, there's something wrong there. Not gonna lie, I did enjoy the videos, though.

I think I watched maybe half of one of his videos but my coworker watched him daily. Just couldn't keep my attention. I guess everyone will need to be on watch then for once those cars hit the FBI auction because they are certainly going to go for pennies on the dollar. Might need to go ahead and plan for a trip to NY/NJ within the next year or two depending on how fast the case moves.

:lol: You even read my post, famb?

It seemed like he was trying to convince himself the whole video that although he was working in a grey area/exploiting a loophole, he wasn't in the wrong.

I said that he was convincing himself that he wasn't in the wrong. Obviously if he's the subject of federal investigation, there's something wrong there. Not gonna lie, I did enjoy the videos, though.
my apologies fam, brain wasnt fully awake yet as i replied :lol:

i also enjoyed his presence on youtube, he will be back tho

Back
Top Bottom