\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I knew it had to be some sxt because no badge on the fender...it did have a black spoiler (so did the hc), it had painted silver wheels, and no exhaust noise at all. I mean how much does one of those decals cost? Get some damn wheels instead lol

oh **** wait now I remember why I was laughing hella hard. The dude did have a hellcat badge but it was in the wrong spot. Like legit on the door.
Yeah I believe now SXTs can get body color matched spoilers, part of the appearance package I want to say. That decal had to be upwards of $500-$1000 IF he had it done from a custom shop, nicer wheels would've def been the better way of spending that $ imo. Lmao badge on the door? :rofl:that too a hellcat one :smh:on a base model SXT

Saw this over the weekend.

Attachments

• 91F91AD9-C0E5-443A-8B80-C7D28B1CBC08.jpeg
    91F91AD9-C0E5-443A-8B80-C7D28B1CBC08.jpeg
    441.6 KB · Views: 112
Lol NYC gotta few still kickin but my block most def is the Maxima capital haha. That's mine, than the other gold one is my older brothers and the black one behind it is his boys. My younger brother had a white '95(got totalled in an accident last summer) & our pops has an '02 so yeah plenty of Maximas on our block lol can't complain they're excellent daily drivers. Yeah I hear ya Canadian winters are no joke man, hope your gorgeous GT-R has never seen the road salt. Last May we drove my younger brother's Max to Montreal than Toronto. Montreal locals kept staring at it lol & in June we drove mine to Toronto for the Raptors championship parade. Such a fun road trip that was can't wait to go back to Toronto. You're from the 6?

zmaqbool zmaqbool I'm from the '6'/GTA but I think you might be confusing me with someone else. I have a STi and a used highway patrol Tahoe. :D:D:D

Nice to see you'll keeping those old Maximas going, Dad and I were looking to an '01 in '03 - 5 speed manual but our mum (who controlled the finances at that time) shut us down and made us get a '98 Malibu. :sick::sick::sick:

zmaqbool zmaqbool I'm from the '6'/GTA but I think you might be confusing me with someone else. I have a STi and a used highway patrol Tahoe. :D:D:D

Nice to see you'll keeping those old Maximas going, Dad and I were looking to an '01 in '03 - 5 speed manual but our mum (who controlled the finances at that time) shut us down and made us get a '98 Malibu. :sick::sick::sick:
Dope man, I love the 6/GTA especially Kensington Market. Ozzy's Burgers is our go-to spot!!! Oh **** my bad, I thought it was you with the GT-R but there is someone Canadian on here with a Bayside blue R32...so many dope rides here it gets hard to keep track lol. How's the STi? What color & any mods? Did they leave any of their equipment in the Tahoe, cop lights would be nice to have haha. Thanks bro, mine needs a little cosmetic TLC lol but we def love our 4th gens :D here. Your mom might've helped you guys dodge a bullet because my dad's 02 & that gen as a whole are notorious for oil burning issues but still great cars, how did that '98 Malibu treat you?

Facts. I Love my Tundra no issues at all and jut clicked 100K miles on Wednesday. Lexus has cost me more to maintain but it is a 23 year old car. However it is still better than my wife's Jeep. Also how is Mercury maintenance so high when it is just a rebadged Ford. I thought a lower tier than Ford at that.
My G zmaqbool zmaqbool is NYC the capital of Maximas? :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Love your generation of Maxima but the salt on our roads due to Canadian winters sent all of them to their graves. :smh::smh::smh:
Just sounds like all the more reason to do a restoration and get the frame powdercoated. SMILE. I really must have a problem watching an auction online for another car as we speak.

2021 Toyota Supra: Japan Sends Four-cylinder Model to America, Beefs Up Straight-six
Further proof this car is junk, they thought they could garner more sales off just the name alone. Naw so then they beef up the horsepower immediately, they should of sent the car over in the first place with the higher horsepower numbers. Trash. I hope Toyota continues to take a loss on that car. I think so far they have sold about 2300 total. I was trying to judge that off comparable cars but couldn't determine if that is good or bad for that class.

The-Cost-of-Car-maintenance-Over-Time-011.jpg

this seems more accurate to me. this is avg. cost per 12 months
don't see there being that much difference between BMW/Mercedes
I take exception to those Nissan numbers, the new CVT is causing MANY problems. Wife and I have been considering getting the new Volvo TC90, wasn't aware maintenance cost are estimated to be that high. Thankfully in this graph the brands that don't exist anymore are N/A.

Dope man, I love the 6/GTA especially Kensington Market. Ozzy's Burgers is our go-to spot!!! Oh **** my bad, I thought it was you with the GT-R but there is someone Canadian on here with a Bayside blue R32...so many dope rides here it gets hard to keep track lol. How's the STi? What color & any mods? Did they leave any of their equipment in the Tahoe, cop lights would be nice to have haha. Thanks bro, mine needs a little cosmetic TLC lol but we def love our 4th gens :D here. Your mom might've helped you guys dodge a bullet because my dad's 02 & that gen as a whole are notorious for oil burning issues but still great cars, how did that '98 Malibu treat you?

zmaqbool zmaqbool I'm an older cat my G so I'm good with the 'burbs. :lol: :lol: :lol: That said Kensington Market is nice, I usually end up on Front St. or Esplanade when (I rarely) go 'Downtown'. My STi's a '19 in Red with no mods apart from a K&N air filter. Car has plenty of power and having tweaked my previous rides I just want to keep things simple this time around. My ***'s a '14 and our highway patrol (OPP) takes off the all the police equipment before they send the car to the auction. I did a bunch of maintenance on it and it's been a good solid, back-up ride.
Interestingly the Malibu was relatively headache free, however my Pops was heated when he had to spend $1000+ on a pretty dumb GM engineering flaw. That year of Malibu had the 3.1L V6 which was known for having coolant mix with the oil due to an intake manifold leak. :smh::smh::smh:

I take exception to those Nissan numbers, the new CVT is causing MANY problems. Wife and I have been considering getting the new Volvo TC90, wasn't aware maintenance cost are estimated to be that high. Thankfully in this graph the brands that don't exist anymore are N/A.

titang545 titang545 make sure you lease that Volvo if you're adamant about owning one. The company is owned by Geely Automotive so do your homework.

Additionally they running turbo/super charged 4 bangers on a fairly large vehicle and some trims drop rear driveshaft in favour of electric motors. I believe you like wrenching and this is one car I would be super wary about.

A decade ago the XC90 had some charm but the playing field is saturated with better, less 'over-engineered' product.

Last edited:
Smh

At my jobs parking lot you can park horizontally and if it’s packed you can park vertically along the horizontal cars as long as they can get out (can’t box them in obv). Yesterday I parked vertically next to a car parked horizontally. I parked like normal then had to move to let someone out then parked again .. I must have parked real close the second time cause when I hit reverse I heard the craziest crunching noise..Initially I thought I scraped the whole side of my car on his front end but when I got out my front bumper was hanging off :smh: .. I think my bumper somehow got caught on his front license plate. Thankfully his car didn’t have a scratch on it, just a license plate screw popped out. He had an Audi A8 so anything would have cost some $$

gonna see if I can put it back cause it looks like everything just pops back into place but it did crack so idk if I can do that

it’s a little worse than this pic looks

ABBC4965-1360-46F7-8AE2-2C89D043C686.jpeg

Last edited:
titang545 titang545 make sure you lease that Volvo if you're adamant about owning one. The company is owned by Geely Automotive so do your homework.

Additionally they running turbo/super charged 4 bangers on a fairly large vehicle and some trims drop rear driveshaft in favour of electric motors. I believe you like wrenching and this is one car I would be super wary about.

A decade ago the XC90 had some charm but the playing field is saturated with better, less 'over-engineered' product.
I don’t really check on Volvo’s like that but My understanding was that you can’t get the xc90s woth a 6cylinder. Is that right? If so that’s a waste. Car like that would be ****ty with a 4cylinder. I think the new ones look great but a four cylinder in a suv like that is a dealbreaker. Imo.

Smh

At my jobs parking lot you can park horizontally and if it’s packed you can park vertically along the horizontal cars as long as they can get out (can’t box them in obv). Yesterday I parked vertically next to a car parked horizontally. I parked like normal then had to move to let someone out then parked again .. I must have parked real close the second time cause when I hit reverse I heard the craziest crunching noise..Initially I thought I scraped the whole side of my car on his front end but when I got out my front bumper was hanging off :smh: .. I think my bumper somehow got caught on his front license plate. Thankfully his car didn’t have a scratch on it, just a license plate screw popped out. He had an Audi A8 so anything would have cost some $$

gonna see if I can put it back cause it looks like everything just pops back into place but it did crack so idk if I can do that

it’s a little worse than this pic looks

ABBC4965-1360-46F7-8AE2-2C89D043C686.jpeg
its parkers like u i be afraid of :smh:

Back
Top Bottom