\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Was browsing the NSX recently and 05s are pretty much the same price as 2017s.
I asked that question itt before, if you’d rather have this nsx or a new gen. This one is local to me and I’ve seen it in person, it’s beautiful. I’ve never driven an nsx and would definitely have to drive both to make a decision. I can’t even speculate. :lol:

edit: I am a sucker for pop up headlights, a low mileage example like this but from the 90s would be even better to me.

I’d probably take the old on tbh.

I think they take boost well too. a couple people had turbo ones here back in the day. Idk of any Minneapolis heads went to porkys or sun foods but the whips were insane back then.

Maybe if I had the money I'd get one of the older ones just for the love I had for it. Otherwise i'm getting the newer ones. That's a hell of a value retention and profit though.

Me too, I always was jealous of the fd guys when I had my fc because I couldn’t afford one.

supras are dope but it’s not a car I’ve ever wanted. I’d rather dump a bunch of money into a fc or fd or restore and swap a 240z or something.

I'm really curious to see what Nissan will do for the next iteration of the GT-R. No news of the R36 is out and I really want to get an R35, just waiting for Nissan to drop some news already and see if that will drop the value of the current gen.

Pistons/Rods, head studs, valve springs/retainers, rod bearings finally came in. Guess it’s time to officially start the build lol

New to this part of the forums so hopefully I'm not off topic but anybody here have a 17+ raptor? I'm looking into getting one and with the prices here in California it's almost more worth it to just buy new since the used market is holding value.

It will be my first truck which I am excited for since I have had fast cars and lame great mpg cars in the past. My wife and I are very much into the automotive world and have a 5 yr plan when it comes to cars lol.... sad I know

Anyways any raptor owners post up and tell me if the motor holds up to high miles and what luxury trim package to not go without

New to this part of the forums so hopefully I'm not off topic but anybody here have a 17+ raptor? I'm looking into getting one and with the prices here in California it's almost more worth it to just buy new since the used market is holding value.

It will be my first truck which I am excited for since I have had fast cars and lame great mpg cars in the past. My wife and I are very much into the automotive world and have a 5 yr plan when it comes to cars lol.... sad I know

Anyways any raptor owners post up and tell me if the motor holds up to high miles and what luxury trim package to not go without
Wait for da ram
With da hellcat motor

Wait for da ram
With da hellcat motor
I'm less concerned about having that much hp as I am having a better over all of road truck. I am one of the very very few that is not impressed with hellcats/redeyes/demons.

I think the ram rebel has a great motor already but it's no match for a raptor due to suspension parts and tuning . That's more what I am looking for. I could be wrong tho and maybe ram will put together a whole truck and not just slap a hellcat motor into a rebel and call it good

Only reason I want a raptor is to do raptor things. I have done the dragstrip and road course racing so I am ready to try something out of my element

nice, yeah then you’ll enjoy it.

My boss has a raptor and he loves it. We had to convince him not to buy a fleet of them for work trucks because that’s not what they’re for. :lol:

C58CB2AE-D538-42B7-B3FC-530F3EEB5D78.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom