\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yup I get mobil1 full blind at Walmart
Those free oil changes at dealer are cool but they ain’t putting anything great in there
Bare minimum
@ my local dealership they put in the 6-7 w.e. amount of quarts that are required...I watch them till the finish through my dashcam so they don't skimp on it
for me i dont want to spend the 2-3 hours that normally a dealership takes when i can do it in 30 minutes at home
2-3 hours? Must be super packed, longest I've waited was close to an hour. I try & get there @ opening time

for me i dont want to spend the 2-3 hours that normally a dealership takes when i can do it in 30 minutes at home

same here. I'd rather not spend the time driving to the dealer and waiting around while they change the oil when I can do it at my convenience at home. It helps that I've got a lift and heat in the garage. If changing oil in the winter meant crawling around on the ground in the cold it might be a different story.

same here. I'd rather not spend the time driving to the dealer and waiting around while they change the oil when I can do it at my convenience at home. It helps that I've got a lift and heat in the garage. If changing oil in the winter meant crawling around on the ground in the cold it might be a different story.
What do you have in your garage that you need it heated and cooled?

@ my local dealership they put in the 6-7 w.e. amount of quarts that are required...I watch them till the finish through my dashcam so they don't skimp on it

2-3 hours? Must be super packed, longest I've waited was close to an hour. I try & get there @ opening time

well u also have to drive to the dealership and drive back home. dealerships aint my cup of tea
exactly, having a lift must be dope, fortunately im in cali so it never gets that cold lol
What do you have in your garage that you need it heated and cooled?
he probably ina cold state im assuming

Been trying to work deals for a raptor here in Cali for about a month with no luck...it's crazy yo seem them trying to sell them 10k-20k over msrp( or they act like they are doing you a favor selling them at msrp) when every other part of the country has them at 6k-8k off msrp.

I have never bought a vehicle out of state so I am looking into it now.

Last edited:
Been trying to work deals for a raptor here in Cali for about a month with no luck...it's crazy yo seem them trying to sell them 10k-20k over msrp( or they act like they are doing you a favor selling them at msrp) when every other part of the country has them at 6k-8k off msrp.

I have never bought a vehicle out of state so I am looking into it now.

where in Cali are you looking?

Lol my dealer wanted 20k markup. I laughed and started to walk out. I said we were wasting each others time, and $96k is too close to Porsche money... I ended up paying sticker cause it was an impulse buy smh.

id definitely be more DIY if i had a lift and all the tools... i DIY a few things but i found a pretty legit indy bmw shop that doesnt over charge

I know people who have gotten good deals in NorCal. Fremont Ford and future ford in Roseville.
Future Ford is the biggest joke of them all. They are actually my local dealer so I went to them first. I went from the salesman to the sales manager to the fleet manager and the beet they came up with was " well what if we could sell it to you for msrp"? I laughed in his face and told he still would be behind the rest of the country. Showed him other dealerships that had the same truck for 8k off msrp .

I just don't get why California holds this truck higher than what it is. It is not a brand new release( it's 3 years into the gen 2 production) it's not a special version of the raptor like a roush or shelby..... what have the other states not figured out that California has lol

Old pic of my previous RC F

8EE7E4BF-875D-4736-9665-600F5B283995.jpeg

Future Ford is the biggest joke of them all. They are actually my local dealer so I went to them first. I went from the salesman to the sales manager to the fleet manager and the beet they came up with was " well what if we could sell it to you for msrp"? I laughed in his face and told he still would be behind the rest of the country. Showed him other dealerships that had the same truck for 8k off msrp .

I just don't get why California holds this truck higher than what it is. It is not a brand new release( it's 3 years into the gen 2 production) it's not a special version of the raptor like a roush or shelby..... what have the other states not figured out that California has lol
Not much use for it in Cali cities
So they treat it as a “special” type of truck
Hence the markup

Did you make him an offer to buy at said 8k OFF MSRP and let him know if he’s ready to do something like that, then you are ready to take it off of his hands?
Dealers are going to get every penny they can, nobody goes to work and skips clocking in for said day. We go to work to eat. You just have to know what you want and make that clear. As a Salesman I’m asking top dollar. The customer can say yes or no, but closed mouths don’t get fed. One thing about pricing a Vehicle, I can always come down on the price, I can never go back up and keep a good trust with the Customer. Just let them know what you are willing to do, and go from there. Good luck.

150 is getting a whole new design in 2021, raptor too obviously

idiotic that in cali they're being marked and discounted everywhere else :lol:

Back
Top Bottom