\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Me on the far left, chilled with my other two jeep buddies

urs loooks way too sick :x:x:x:x:x:x

that is a wonderful car

Just bought this. 2012 Mazda3 iTouring with the Bose Sound/Moonroof Upgrade.
I plan on adding matte black rims, tints, HIDs, and possible engine mods. Anyone can point me in any type of direction? 8)
:smokin Love the Mazda3. Really fun car, I just hate the stock rims. Try and get some MazdaSpeed 3 rims like these if you can.

Bought it this last friday the 7th.
Toyota Camry SE 4 cyl. I picked the 4 cyl since i wanted the mpg. Coming from a Silverado this is real fast and saves a lot of gas. Will post better pics later

^

The new Camry interior is SUCH an upgrade from the previous gen which I have.

Decided to have some plastidip fun with my car today, originally just wanted to do the roof but ended up painting the passenger side rims too (ran out). Im indifferent about the rims, dont wanna be "try too hard" with a Camry.
laugh.gif
Also got 6k HID's, 50/35% tint, and a 12inch kicker in the back.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Yea I really love the new interior.
The 6.1 screen is standard on all the models.
The black leather interior is dope. Il post pics later
I was thinking of plastidipping my rims...
Later on

THE REST OF MY EXHAUST FINALLY CAME IN. WALLET IS HURTING AFTER THIS.
BASSANI STAINLESS STEEL CATTED X-PIPE WITH OFF ROAD RACING DELETE TUBES

CAN'T WAIT TO INSTALL THE WHOLE SYSTEM THIS WEEKEND. BEST BELIEVE THE CATS ARE COMING OFF AND THE STRAIGHT PIPE DELETE TUBES ARE GOING IN. NEED IT TO BE AS LOUD AS POSSIBLE :tongue:
BONUS:
BORLA STINGER STAINLESS STEEL CATBACK

YOUR CAR IS GOING TO SOUND NICE. :pimp:

I'M EDITING THE EXHAUST VIDEO RIGHT NOW :nthat:

need opinions,

just had the catalytic converter replaced on my car after it completely failed and had the worst knocking sounds in my car. it cost 440 labor and parts. that seem right?

^

The new Camry interior is SUCH an upgrade from the previous gen which I have.

Decided to have some plastidip fun with my car today, originally just wanted to do the roof but ended up painting the passenger side rims too (ran out). Im indifferent about the rims, dont wanna be "try too hard" with a Camry. :lol: Also got 6k HID's, 50/35% tint, and a 12inch kicker in the back. :pimp:

Nice car man. The white and black color scheme is something I'm leaning towards.

I almost had a 2010 Malibu 2LT today. The dealer lost. We agreed to one interest rate point and then this numbnuts calls back saying his boss wanted like $25-$30 more a month and I walked away from the deal. Sounds like a small amount but I took it as them trying to get over on me with a extra $1500-$1800 over the life of the deal. :smh:

Soon guise. Soon.

Just bought this. 2012 Mazda3 iTouring with the Bose Sound/Moonroof Upgrade.
I plan on adding matte black rims, tints, HIDs, and possible engine mods. Anyone can point me in any type of direction? 8)

I know your located in the US, but torontomazda3.com is one of the best forums for the mazda 3.

memphis, your mustang is beautiful and sounds awesome :pimp:

last thing you need to do is drop that damn thing, i hate how high they sit stock.

Back
Top Bottom