\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

went to a car meet eeeeearly saturday morning (they have it every weekend). a lot of exotics and whatnot come out. really wanted to see a 458. finally saw one while i was walking around checking out all the cars, but the guy was leaving. he left with a couple other ferraris and they all sped off. this is the car:
160c412.jpg

got home a couple hours later and found this online:
http://jalopnik.com/5945517/this-ferrari-458-was-obliterated-after-a-crash-in-virginia

yeah. kinda shook me since i drove home pretty aggressively after leaving. you never know when you can lose control. luckily, one of the comments in the article says they passed the crash and saw him standing next to the car on the side of the highway which means he should be alright physically for the most part.

on a side note, i was kind of embarrassed to park my car in the vicinity of all these supercars, but ended up parking next to some other AMG's. later saw a group of guys surrounding my car checking it out so that was pretty cool. i wanted to walk up to them and pretend like it wasn't my car and just be like "geez this is a really cool car" just to see what they'd say, but punked out :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

Not sure if it's a compliment or what, but I litterally LOL'd.

yeah. kinda shook me since i drove home pretty aggressively after leaving. you never know when you can lose control. luckily, one of the comments in the article says they passed the crash and saw him standing next to the car on the side of the highway which means he should be alright physically for the most part.
on a side note, i was kind of embarrassed to park my car in the vicinity of all these supercars, but ended up parking next to some other AMG's. later saw a group of guys surrounding my car checking it out so that was pretty cool. i wanted to walk up to them and pretend like it wasn't my car and just be like "geez this is a really cool car" just to see what they'd say, but punked out :lol:

Glad to hear he was alright.. Still though.. :smh:

memphis, your mustang is beautiful and sounds awesome :pimp:

last thing you need to do is drop that damn thing, i hate how high they sit stock.

THANKS MAN. YEA I HATE HOW THEY SIT AS WELL. IT'S ON MY LIST OF THINGS TO DO. I'M WORKING ON AN EATON SWAP RIGHT NOW. 450HP IS MY GOAL FROM THE 330 I'M AT NOW. SPRINGS, CC PLATES, SHOCKS & STRUTS WILL COME AFTER.

FINALLY GOT SOME VIDEO OF MY EXHAUST. NOT THE BEST QUALITY BUT IT WILL DO FOR NOW.
:D 8)
Props, that's a nice setup on your Mach. I need another cobra ASAP. Did you get it from AmericanMuscle?

THANKS. YEA I WOULD OF KEPT THAT COBRA. SORRY TO HEAR WHAT HAPPENED TO IT. BUT I GOT THE BORLA CATBACK FROM AMERICAN MUSCLE AND THE BASSANI X PIPE FROM AUTOANYTHING.

Anybody know if the borla catback system for the A3 2.0T would also fit the TDI? Just wondering because there isn't a TDI-specific one available. I've heard that besides engine parts pretty much all parts are interchangeable between the two but I don't want to waste $700.

I loved them up until the new body style. Mine was an 04 and would move for having a stock turbo and on stock tune, then I heard the dreaded "knock" under the hood and it was all downhill from there 
frown.gif

Went to a car show today thought I would share some pics. It was the first show I put my car in, I went with my friend in his '67 Pontiac Firebird HO.

25fhe2q.jpg

we had just finished putting the 454 in and a few blocks from his house the Z bracket fell off the clutch...

29cx4hx.jpg

zttent.jpg

mhzzth.jpg

23lfedk.jpg

264nqti.jpg

2i7v68i.jpg

k2zak2.jpg

let me know if y'all would like more pics..

Oh really? You must not know much about cars, its got a 70mm turbo on it, over 50k total in work done, lets put it this way, he puts $100 on the dash and if you can grab it when he drops it you get to keep it

Edit: 70mm is football helmet status fam

i see Jew See Jay still in this thread talking slick about things he dont know **** about.

Yeah fam came hatin out of left field for no reason..... then just dipped out the thread 
laugh.gif

Anyone ever have any problems with a Mercedes sun roof leaking? My local mechanic tried the easy fix, new and replaced seal, that didn't solve the issue. Bit of a problem with winter coming soon in NJ.

Could be the drains are clogged and not allowing for water to exit.

Is it leaking into the liner above your head or just around the sun roof?

Back
Top Bottom