\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

When I turned 30, was still driving my '99 Civic Si. Got the same treatment from my friends.

"When are you going to get a grown up car"
I turned 37 this year and I def got the “why didn’t you get a Bimmer/German?” when I bought this last year. Like even in here. Some people’s goal is to buy a 20 yo German just to flex, but there really wasn’t any other car I wanted that I could afford lol. The only other cars I’d get over the Type R is an RS3, M2C, or Raptor, but those are all out of my price range at the moment. The FK8 is so good that I’d actually consider copping another if anything happened to this one. Idc what other people think. Lol there was a dude in my area that was clearly in his late 60’s, and had the same color as me. That blew my mind :lol:

U got time?
B3D82C80-F968-4FCF-8F94-AEBB0B89EFC9.jpeg

I turned 37 this year and I def got the “why didn’t you get a Bimmer/German?” when I bought this last year. Like even in here. Some people’s goal is to buy a 20 yo German just to flex, but there really wasn’t any other car I wanted that I could afford lol. The only other cars I’d get over the Type R is an RS3, M2C, or Raptor, but those are all out of my price range at the moment. The FK8 is so good that I’d actually consider copping another if anything happened to this one. Idc what other people think. Lol there was a dude in my area that was clearly in his late 60’s, and had the same color as me. That blew my mind :lol:

rs3 is dope but wild expensive. I feel you I’m not trying to drop 40k+ on a car but that’s just me.

also different cars were cool when we were younger. We grew up in the era of 80s and 90s Japanese cars being cool so naturally we still like them today.

once I have space for a project I’m gonna try and get my hands on a clean fc and do it up how you would have in the 90s.

Finally got my Steeda lowering springs on, and the new x-pipe. Tires for the new wheels come in Wednesday...Only problem, after the x-pipe installation there wasn’t enough space for the electrical harness at the top of the mufflers on the passenger side.

As a result wires for my active exhaust rubbed against something and caused the fuse to blow. Changed the fuse, worked for a day blew again. Switching out the harness and reworking the exhaust to try to keep it from touching.

If I had to do it over would’ve never got the stupid active exhaust. Could’ve pocketed the money from that option and just put an aftermarket system on. Still Love the car though.

3424E408-9BC1-4C97-ADB0-C3DDCD32B26C.jpeg

132BD3EC-2C02-424F-A3E6-B8192FA5B6EB.jpeg

Drove by a wild car meet today. Bunch of lambo’s, Porsche’s, McLarens, Ferrari’s. It was crazy

one of the Lamborghini’s took off on the highway. that **** sounded amazing!! 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

SSR SP5 high bronze metallic
18x9.5 +35
Firehawk Indy 500 255/35/18

Might try 265/35 next if they’ll fit without rub. Need that meaty fitment.

they will. I am currently running 265/35 Firehawks on 18x9.5 +38 TE37SL with Swift Springs. Zero rubbing.

My brother had your same specs on his SSR Type-C and didnt rub either.

The Firehakws are narrower than any other tire in the same specs

0A883DB9-BEF0-437A-8359-EB548286DB5A.jpeg
6DC92C47-02F7-46E1-9CE4-7B0A136186D6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom