\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Butchered my raptor today (trimmed the wheel wells) broke a rhino ramp, changed the oil in the Honda and the mustang, emptied out the catch can and went for a drive...Not bad considering I worked today.
A7AA8DD6-9B5D-4F41-A96A-060565207B79.jpeg
013F5CCA-4B9B-47B9-94E3-3DF3A08D41E1.jpeg

It still makes me kind of mad I sold it since it was clean and clean ones don’t exist really anymore.

you can barely see that black 300zx in the background. My boy still has that, rebuilt the motor, big turbos it’s a monster now.

they will. I am currently running 265/35 Firehawks on 18x9.5 +38 TE37SL with Swift Springs. Zero rubbing.

My brother had your same specs on his SSR Type-C and didnt rub either.

The Firehakws are narrower than any other tire in the same specs

Good looks. Your brother sold his, and is now selling his IS-F right? Dude going thru whips like kicks :lol:

Especially in white

Precisely what his was. I never realized how low the production numbers were on these cars, especially the later years. This one is a 2013 and one of 139 total IS-Fs made for the entire year. Only 5,118 total IS-Fs were made for the entire US market.

0162525A-AE82-4484-AB0C-0AD476DC72E6.jpeg

Last edited:
Pulled the trigger on a raptor today.... will post pics tomorrow. Firet truck I am ever owned so I still feel some time of way about it. Love the power but can't wait to get a tune for it and i love the room it has. I know have my wife's Audi Q8 to compare it to and i know that's not a fair comparison at all but i love her fit and finish interior more as well as sound system and how much smoother hers rides but I love the feeling of not giving a **** about dirt, curbs etc etc

Overall I am very happy with my purchase today, and can't wait till I my xpel stealth, fi exhaust and tune installed

Hey buddy, congrats on the Raptor. I sell Fords in PA for the last 23 years (same dealer whole time). IMHO, I'd hold off on tuning it for a while. Truck has 450 hp stock and while the 10-speed is stout (and excellent) dealer service departments do not like tuned vehicles. If you tune it and have a shifting issue in the transmission or some issue with the motor, they can (and will) deny warranty if there is a doubt. It's not worth it while it's under warranty. Especially if your paying what your paying for it. Once warranty is up, sure why not, but I'd wait.

I bought my 2006 GT Mustang new (ordered it myself & waited 6 months for it back then). I held off tuning it until the warranty was just about over (about 6 months to go). I did add a Airaid CAI untuned. Did make a difference for the time being. Once it got close to time time, I added the long tubes with it. Just my $.02¢. 👍

My homey told me that a Lexus IS a woman’s luxury car :lol:
Lol I thought about an IS-F before I got the Type R. They’re considered the reliable E9x M3, which I was looking at too but preferred. My sister-in-law has a white IS :lol:. Actually my father-in-law is big on Lexus so my wife & her fam all have Lexus’. Dude asked me why I didn’t just get an ES like him. Looked at him and chuckled. Almost talked him into getting an RC lol.

Got anything for my 2018 GT ?
Seriously
Hook me up
Hey buddy, congrats on the Raptor. I sell Fords in PA for the last 23 years (same dealer whole time). IMHO, I'd hold off on tuning it for a while. Truck has 450 hp stock and while the 10-speed is stout (and excellent) dealer service departments do not like tuned vehicles. If you tune it and have a shifting issue in the transmission or some issue with the motor, they can (and will) deny warranty if there is a doubt. It's not worth it while it's under warranty. Especially if your paying what your paying for it. Once warranty is up, sure why not, but I'd wait.

I bought my 2006 GT Mustang new (ordered it myself & waited 6 months for it back then). I held off tuning it until the warranty was just about over (about 6 months to go). I did add a Airaid CAI untuned. Did make a difference for the time being. Once it got close to time time, I added the long tubes with it. Just my $.02¢. 👍

So with the raptor in the stable my wife and I can now say we have an American vehicle in out fleet. How many ppl on this site (not mark Cuban ballers lol) can say they own 4 vehicle and none are American lol

My wife really wants a nsx so the plan is to sell the C63 and get a nsx and then we will be sixpack.....all our cars will be a 6 cylinders and she is a personal trainer soooooo get my fat *** in 6pac shape hahaha. Marriage goals right lol

NSX is a neat car. Gets ripped on unfairly as people still see the old ones and this isn't it. It's a new era car. Very tech laden, and the V6 hybrid is cool. People have to accept that if we're going to have cool cars in the future, then everyone has to accept hybrid and electric powertrains as the norm.

I've seen a few of these and they look great (though some say generic) but in certain colors it looks awesome. There is a red one near my home and the red is sharp!! I'd take the blue one. Prices on these are dropping like crazy. Could get $30K off a new one but the play for one is late model pre-owned. Maybe even certified if an Acura dealer has one. I've seen some '17s for a little over $110K with low miles. I like it. It will never be the old car. That car was the start of a revolution (put Ferrari on notice as they had to make their cars better in regards to build quality and reliability) and the prices for the old ones are showing. Would love to drive both once.

The one at the local Wegman's. My wife took a pic for me & texted it while I was at work. This looks good!!
image000001_05.jpg
image000000_17.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom