\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I was gonna take a drive to Rancho Cucamonga to bass pro shop to buy ammo
but I called and they’re doing a stupid background check again

Extra parts laying around ?
I’ll take them
Intake
:nerd:

Don't know if you misread what I have. I have a 2006 Mustang GT not a 2018. I don't have any parts for your year car buddy. Sorry.

And I don't have any at work. I'm in sales. We don't have Mustang parts laying around. Sorry to tell you.

Pics from last Sunday (when it was a beautiful day. Today, rainy and dreary). Went for a 105 mile drive with my wife in her new F-Type SVR with a client of mine and his friends. He owns a Shelby GT350R in Leadfoot. He's been telling me about these rides he does. Long drives out in the back roads of where we live (southeast Pennsylvania). Once we got the SVR I asked if we could join up. Here are the other rides. Said there were several Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Porsches, Vettes, etc. He wasn't kidding. Here are a few pics.
IMG_20200419_085119.jpg
IMG_20200419_085201.jpg
IMG_20200419_085235.jpg
IMG_20200419_091115.jpg
IMG_20200419_091211~2.jpg
IMG_20200419_091547~2.jpg
IMG_20200419_095348~2.jpg
IMG_20200419_101713.jpg
IMG_20200419_102607~2.jpg
IMG_20200419_112625.jpg

For those who don't know. The Mustang is the GT350R. Leadfoot is such a cool color. Avalanche is my favorite of the flat colors but they dropped it for this.

The Porsche is a 2007 GT3 all set up for track racing. Camber on the wheels is more for track that street. Clean car.

The green Lamborghini is Verde Mantis and it's a 2020 Huracan EVO. Great spec. He had the front lift up as leaving the driveway was gonna be tricky.

And the other is a new Huracan Performante. That thing is incredible. The metal flake in the paint in this color is just insane!! My wife's SVR in the background behind the Huracan in the last photo. Also had a C7 ZO6 with us as well. The gas station stop was the end of the 104 Mile drive. Started around 8:45 and ended up there around 11:30 am. Was a fun fun day.

We took it easy as my wife is still getting used to the car. Did have it in manual mode using the paddles. That is addictive, especially when you get the revs over 3K (better between 3K & 5K) let off the gas, hold it in gear and just lightly tap the gas ever so slightly. This makes the exhaust crackle and pop! It's freaking insane how loud it is!! And this ride gave us a good feel for the new all-seasons on it she got out on and they made a BIG difference vs the PZero summers that were on it prior. All in all, a fun fun day. Look forward to doing that again on a nice sunny day. That or the return of cars & coffee soon.

Last edited:
Right
:wink:
lmk

I'm being dead serious. First off, we don't have spare Mustang parts just laying around. We don't do aftermarket installs on Mustangs like some dealers do. Some around us, specialize in aftermarket springs, wheels, supercharger installs, etc. We don't. We're just a normal Ford dealer. Plus if we did, those parts belong to the owner of the car. Sorry I can't help you bud.

Grabbed this green thang the other week. COVID car buying was interesting, to say the least. :lol:

m340i order fell through due to holdups at the port. Another Giulia deal fell through after my salesman went ghost for a week+ due to emergency surgery. Ended up for the best though--got a nice deal on this 2020 despite having to travel across a couple of states during a pandemic for it. :pimp:

Exhaust and a tune are a must, so that'll be happening once Italy comes off lockdown.

IMG_0619.jpeg

IMG_0618.jpeg

Last edited:
Grabbed this green thang the other week. COVID car buying was interesting, to say the least. :lol:

m340i order fell through due to holdups at the port. Another Giulia deal fell through after my salesman went ghost for a week+ due to emergency surgery. Ended up for the best though--got a nice deal on this 2020 despite having to travel across a couple of states during a pandemic for it. :pimp:

Exhaust and a tune are a must, so that'll be happening once Italy comes off lockdown.
That’s a dope color combo, congrats fam.

Back
Top Bottom