\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

what product would you recommend for a one step correction?

I wanna give it a go.
I never used one step correction products since I wanted to get it done in the proper stages bc I dont believe that all in one stuff works well.
I used m105, m205 with the porter cable, and then I finishwith m16 wax (no longer available) by hand.

Man there's an entire level of opulence i've never even experienced in life. One day

amazing and unmatched unless it’s cars that cost like twice it’s price.

it’s sad the S63/S65 coupes are going to be dead in a year or two and most of those engines too. End of an era.

I never used one step correction products since I wanted to get it done in the proper stages bc I dont believe that all in one stuff works well.
I used m105, m205 with the porter cable, and then I finishwith m16 wax (no longer available) by hand.

two step is 800 bucks at the good detailer by me. No way in hell I’m paying that every year or two. You might as well wrap it at that point and not worry.

so you’d always start with m105 even for light swirls?

Just about to pull the trigger on this one. Just found it locally, been wanting one for a minute. Plus might have to start hauling my tools with these layoffs coming

697F6539-B5C0-4749-87D8-67E3BA1800A5.jpeg

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

two step is 800 bucks at the good detailer by me. No way in hell I’m paying that every year or two. You might as well wrap it at that point and not worry.

so you’d always start with m105 even for light swirls?

If there were a quite a bit of swirls, then yes. But if its light probably a few passes of 205 will do the trick.

105 and 205 are too aggressive for newbies

I find ultimate compound and ultimate polish to be more forgiving

Hey NT fam. I know this isn't the correct forum for this but I just want to reach out to & let as many people know as I can. Unfortunately, yesterday morning I lost my mother to the coronavirus. She fought & she fought hard for 3 weeks but ultimately the virus got the best of her & she has returned to Allah. To all my NT family, if you don't mind, I ask you all to keep my mother in your prayers. Her name is Saeeda(pronounced Sa-E-Da). Please pray that Allah forgives all her sins & she is granted Janaat(heaven). Please pray that her grave never goes dark & that Allah keeps it lit up with the eternal light. This is a first for all of us in my family, we have lost our Matriarch, our anchor, our world who was a kind, generous & loving soul without an ounce of hate/judgement in her. She was taken from us young & ahead of her time. She was only 56 & was bound to become a first time grandmother this December as my sister-in-law is pregnant. I apologize to bother you guys with my personal sorrow but please if you have just one minute out of your busy schedules all I ask is for a prayer to be made & sent my moms way. Thank you to each & every single one of you from the depths of my heart, your prayers will mean the world to me & my family. I hope you're all staying healthy/safe during these terrifying pandemic times we're all living in. Hold your loved ones close, hug them & tell them you love them as tomorrow might not allow you the opportunity. Everyone use gloves & facemasks when you're outside. Stay blessed, stay safe, stay alive & I pray God blesses you & your loved ones with nothing but good health & prosperity.

Sorry for your loss zmaqbool zmaqbool

was just thinking yesterday how long this thread has been going on and all the **** some of us have gone through whether it be with cars or just in life. It legit feels like (at least to me) like I know some of the regulars in here. This is legit the only thread I really visit on here lol. It’s crazy how time flies tho man.

Back
Top Bottom