They did a good job
68878022-9013-4ED2-8AF0-12C1AA83789B.jpeg
504B3286-0BCE-4982-BEDC-9485742B93EC.png

hold off on the swap
wait to see if ur car gives u any issues
also make sure u keep ur stock pcm

that was the plan to enjoy it for what it is now
I have the 5.7 not the big boy 6.4
Years back they made the Stage 1 kits the plan was to get one of those let dodge install it. After that tune, if anything happens dodge installed the non stock PCM so it’ll look like an oops.

that was the plan to enjoy it for what it is now
I have the 5.7 not the big boy 6.4
Years back they made the Stage 1 kits the plan was to get one of those let dodge install it. After that tune, if anything happens dodge installed the non stock PCM so it’ll look like an oops.
ooooooh
then yeah u can mod them
i was thinkin u had the 6.4

ooooooh
then yeah u can mod them
i was thinkin u had the 6.4

man I wish, the way things went down, that was the better financial decision at the time. Could’ve got the Daytona 392 but I would’ve had to cut out tennis shoes still hard to let go

man I wish, the way things went down, that was the better financial decision at the time. Could’ve got the Daytona 392 but I would’ve had to cut out tennis shoes still hard to let go
6.4's mad cheap now
think about trading in??

6.4's mad cheap now
think about trading in??

Here in Indiana they are a bit high for me. Upper 30/40, I’d buy a used Hellcat at that price. I just got it a month ago so trading it in hasn’t crossed my mind. Id like to believe I got it for a decent price. 25k miles @ 31k which is close to what I’m seeing around the country.

Found a frostbite blue scat in Virginia for 32k but I was doing a trade and didn’t think my car was going to make it to VA 🥺. This was the next best deal. I kicked myself in the foot for a couple days I took it home. If I knew the rona was going to get this bad I probably could’ve talked them down more

Here in Indiana they are a bit high for me. Upper 30/40, I’d buy a used Hellcat at that price. I just got it a month ago so trading it in hasn’t crossed my mind. Id like to believe I got it for a decent price. 25k miles @ 31k which is close to what I’m seeing around the country.

Found a frostbite blue scat in Virginia for 32k but I was doing a trade and didn’t think my car was going to make it to VA 🥺. This was the next best deal. I kicked myself in the foot for a couple days I took it home. If I knew the rona was going to get this bad I probably could’ve talked them down more
Wait wait wait
U got da hemi used????
F14534DC-573C-415F-BB4A-50810AD39356.gif

Might as well pay yours off if you haven’t already. Just do some upgrades to keep your car fresh. Being debt free with a reliable car is better than starting over a new loan
I actually already paid mine off. Like you said not having car payment is nice, I’m only thinking about it because if I trade my car in plus some cash I could take a loan on the remaining like 5k and my payment could be around $100 a month

I want to get that 2016 S550 4Matic Coupe....Since my daughter no longer wants to go to private school...

I am going to wait until she finish high school.

Stack that bread.

Get me a cheap Honda for now. :lol:
nawghtyhare nawghtyhare I’m coming for your ***!

I want to get that 2016 S550 4Matic Coupe....Since my daughter no longer wants to go to private school...

I am going to wait until she finish high school.

Stack that bread.

Get me a cheap Honda for now. :lol:
nawghtyhare nawghtyhare I’m coming for your ***!

What happened to your Cadillac? Didn't you have a CTS-V?

I actually already paid mine off. Like you said not having car payment is nice, I’m only thinking about it because if I trade my car in plus some cash I could take a loan on the remaining like 5k and my payment could be around $100 a month
I personally wouldn’t do it. You’ll still be putting some money in for pretty much the same car with a different face. I could see if it was a huge upgrade like a 4Runner or a different model

Back
Top Bottom