\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I half *** it. Run it through the touch free car wash then go home and do whatever. I know they strip off more wax but idgaf. I hate washing my car and my driveway is dirt so I’d be washing it in mud.

bruh i washed my scat last week
looked at the hellcat
said **** this
and called a mobile detail spot :lol:
I feel like that sometimes, like I’ll start out strong as ****, then when that humidity kicks in, I’m like “this is good” then I just take a break and finish but yeah, sometimes I’m like I should just call someone in

Any of y’all got a SRT Durango? Mind telling me what you paid out the door? I’ve been contemplating one...had a 2013 rallye sxt until December. Got my R/T then. Should have sprung for the SRT in hindsight.

Any of y’all got a SRT Durango? Mind telling me what you paid out the door? I’ve been contemplating one...had a 2013 rallye sxt until December. Got my R/T then. Should have sprung for the SRT in hindsight.
What’s msrp on em?

I’m sure there will be deals to be had if any of your dealers have any sitting on the lot

idk how you guys can sit and wax, polish, care for your cars

bought some Zaino stuff, man hard work and half assed it

still came out great but screw that :lol:
I used to feel the same way about washing my car and cutting the grass/yard work. But the older I get the more I enjoy it. I get a sense of accomplishment from it and it’s a therapeutic escape from my wife and kid. :lol:

south county chrysler/jeep/dodge in gilroy

no ****? 4-5 years ago I used to see their paper plates everywhere. They used to advertise scats for lower than anybody else. My brother almost bought a scat charger from there (smh).... Maybe they were shady like momentum?

idk how you guys can sit and wax, polish, care for your cars

bought some Zaino stuff, man hard work and half assed it

still came out great but screw that :lol:

I hate washing my black cars. The paint on mine is hella hurt lol. Therapeutic my ***... spend all day detailing for it to be brown the next day. This ceramic coating **** is legit tho. It takes me 20min to wash and dry the big *** raptor. I hit it with the bead maker as I dry it and it leaves it spotless. The dust and is hating hella bad right now though.

Man Idk why I even got a black car, paint is pretty good but ****. It’s just gonna be dirty a lot.

as far as yard work I’ll mow and trim the bushes but that’s about all you’ll get out of me. I’m not landscaping or none of that. If that plant wasn’t there when I moved in that’s how it’s gonna stay.

Back
Top Bottom