\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

:lol: yeah unless you’re taking it out there to reach 200 then I don’t wanna hear it. Gt500 still beats the hellcat. Redeye is a drivers race. Only one that beats it is the demon. In a straight line at least.
Demon limited to only 160mph
So probably not
Hellcats and srts don’t have a governor
Hellcat redeye has demon parts
So probably that would beat it before a demon

Plenty of places you can go as fast as you want here.

idk like 150 something.

I don’t really mess around going 100+ like that. I lose my license I lose my job.

I was trying for the 204 top speed.
Hit 196 at 3am on I91 in the Hellcat. Biggest rush ever. After I did it and thought about what could have happened if I crashed, then I shook my head.
No one and I mean no one was on that road, so the end result was me being picked up off the floor with a spatula. :lol:

I was trying for the 204 top speed.
Hit 196 at 3am on I91 in the Hellcat. Biggest rush ever. After I did it and thought about what could have happened if I crashed, then I shook my head.
No one and I mean no one was on that road, so the end result was me being picked up off the floor with a spatula. :lol:
i be just cruising in the hellcat
i look down im at 130+ easy

Is the gt500 top speed limited by a governor, gearing, or drag? Cause I know the track pack creates hella downforce.

its funny fastest i hit was 160 in my 3 series but only 140 in the m3 ill gun for 160 on a summer night soon just to see if the limiter is really there maybe ill put my gopro on :lol:

Last edited:
It’s easy to speed down I5 tho for real. You can cruise at 100 with traffic but then **** gets boring, cause there’s nothing to see, and you wanna shave some time off the clock. My first car was a 1996 Mitsubishi Galant and I took it down to LA. Hit 120+ cruising with 3 passengers, trunk full of luggage, and a bad wheel bearing.

Hit 150+ in the Bmw and 160+ in the Mustang on hwy pulls. Mustang has short *** gears though.

LOL i dont get what da fuss is. 200 aint even reachable unless u on a runway

THIS!!!!

I STILL DO WANT A HELLCAT AND WILL PROBABLY GET THAT NEXT(NEXT GEN)...

BUT FOR RIGHT NOW, HONESTLY MY OL LADY CONVINCED ME THAT THE SCAT IS MORE THAN ENOUGH POWER. BECAUSE SHE SAID, WHERE THE HELL IN THIS SMALL CITY(MEMPHIS) WILL YOU BE ABLE TO USE 707HP??? AND THE ADULT RATIONAL ME WAS LIKE, DAMN SHE IS 100% RIGHT. SO IM HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE.

IM NO RACER, I DO PUNCH IT EVERY BLUE MOON BUT I MAINLY CRUISE. AND I HAVE IT SET IN MY MIND THAT THERE WILL ALWAYS BE SOMEONE FASTER. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Anytime I hit triple digits I just think, one little turn or trying to swerve to avoid something and it’s game over. It’s scary if you think about it.
if u in something thats not in control
as soon as it hit 100
get rid of it
no reason soon as u hit high speeds
to drive something uncontrollable

THIS!!!!

I STILL DO WANT A HELLCAT AND WILL PROBABLY GET THAT NEXT(NEXT GEN)...

BUT FOR RIGHT NOW, HONESTLY MY OL LADY CONVINCED ME THAT THE SCAT IS MORE THAN ENOUGH POWER. BECAUSE SHE SAID, WHERE THE HELL IN THIS SMALL CITY(MEMPHIS) WILL YOU BE ABLE TO USE 707HP??? AND THE ADULT RATIONAL ME WAS LIKE, DAMN SHE IS 100% RIGHT. SO IM HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE.

IM NO RACER, I DO PUNCH IT EVERY BLUE MOON BUT I MAINLY CRUISE. AND I HAVE IT SET IN MY MIND THAT THERE WILL ALWAYS BE SOMEONE FASTER. 🤷🏾‍♂️
i said the same thing with my scat
and was content...............
for a while
but i had to add the hellcat to the stable
that 717hp and that whine
man i cant explain it

Speed is all relative. If you have a decent car 100 shouldn’t feel like you’re even going that fast.

we cruise at 80 all day, 20 mph more is 100...

Back
Top Bottom